IGNORED

SIGNED: Jay Dasilva

Davefevs

On 25/06/2019 at 09:36, Furious Custard said:

I have heard that both Da Silva and Kalas have signed already. (Friend of a friend works for the club supposedly, not sure I believe it) Kalas was wrapped up the same time as selling Lloyd to Bournemouth. Just waiting for holidays to finish to announce it with some media flare to set out our stall for the coming season, make a statement and all that. I don't think either have a chance  of Chelsea first team next season even with the transfer ban as there are plenty of options in these positions ahead of them in the first team squad 

Suddenly I am v e r y excited 

One thing to remember with the fee, is we’d have paid a loan fee last year, so effectively it’s not just £2m.

For instance, it could have been a £1m loan fee with the agreed price of £2m, making it £3m overall. Loan fees of £1m+ aren’t unheard of.

Still, a fantastic deal for a great young player.

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 22:00, Davefevs said:

You still have to trigger it.

We had similar option with Woodrow but chose not to follow it through.  

It's rarely desirable to follow through, but occasionally, such as in this case it'll be fantastic if we do, infact until then I'll be shitting myself.  

(ahh, what an arsewipe I am, that'll teach me not to read the thread properly before posting, brilliant news! :)  … I'm Andrex clean again!! )  

Archived