IGNORED

Eros Pisano Released (Confirmed)

BcfcDuncs

6 hours ago, RedM said:

Best of luck Eros, hope to see you playing in Oz if rumours are true*

*on BT sport, I don’t think i’ll ever visit Oz sadly.

20 hour odd flight to be stuck with Aussie beer, Aussies and every bit of wildlife aiming to kill you, or give you chlamydia?  I wouldn’t be too sad.

This was his Facebook post ...

“Today, after two unforgettable seasons, my adventure with Bristol City has come to an end. I would like to thank those who have shared with me this journey, the people that have been close to me, my ex-team mates that welcomed me with positive attitudes from the first day, the staff and fans that have always supported me during these two years full of emotions... 
Everytime I wore Bristol City’s jersey I wore it with most and deserved respect that is to be given to a Robin’s jersey. I will always bring with me Ashton Gate’s song: “Pisa Pisa Pisano...” 

Ciao & forza Bristol City!!!

The king Eros

#bristolcity #championship

He is a cult hero and seemed to love playing here despite never being a mainstay in the side. He's a player who I have so much respect for and would love to see him stick around in the Championship. 

Oh, and the discovery of his signing was probably the best in OTIB history.

Sadly I think the rumour started on another thread where someone spotted him having a coffee outside AG with Lee Johnson, sparking an online manhunt. 

14 minutes ago, Coppello said:

He is a cult hero and seemed to love playing here despite never being a mainstay in the side. He's a player who I have so much respect for and would love to see him stick around in the Championship. 

Oh, and the discovery of his signing was probably the best in OTIB history.

Sadly I think the rumour started on another thread where someone spotted him having a coffee outside AG with Lee Johnson, sparking an online manhunt. 

Think it was Kid who posted it???

I remember contributing very little to the thread other than stuff about daps cause he was wearing Stan Smiths!!

Archived