IGNORED

Jay Dasilva doesn’t appear to be signing

Dollymarie

1 minute ago, Redrascal2 said:

I cannot understand it, if we are not trying to sign this lad. Young and loads of talent and energy. Would seem to fit the bill especially in improving the quality of the squad.

May be he doesn't want to come here.

1 minute ago, Redrascal2 said:

I cannot understand it, if we are not trying to sign this lad. Young and loads of talent and energy. Would seem to fit the bill especially in improving the quality of the squad.

Who says we are not?...I am pretty sure we are, however do Chelsea not hold all the cards and have seen plenty of promise from him at a very good standard this season and would like to keep him on the books but loan him to a prem club to see how he handles that.

5 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Don’t really know why we should read into that he isn’t staying...I understand why you would, but not sure he can come out and say at this early stage see you all next season.

If there were discussions around him staying then he’d just say nothing

6 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Who says we are not?...I am pretty sure we are, however do Chelsea not hold all the cards and have seen plenty of promise from him at a very good standard this season and would like to keep him on the books but loan him to a prem club to see how he handles that.

Until he officially returns at the end of the month Chelsea have literally no say in his future. As a fee has been agreed no one else can bid for him until he leaves us, everything is in our hands now. 

Either way, this post of his makes no sense cause we could’ve done a Jovic situation and signed him ourselves before selling him on. 

1 minute ago, Wade Wilson said:

Until he officially returns at the end of the month Chelsea have literally no say in his future. As a fee has been agreed no one else can bid for him until he leaves us, everything is in our hands now. 

Either way, this post of his makes no sense cause we could’ve done a Jovic situation and signed him ourselves before selling him on. 

You may be right mate but I don’t believe Chelsea have no say at all

1 minute ago, Wade Wilson said:

Everything is in the players hands.

Whilst we might have a pre agreed fee, if he doesn't want to come here, then Chelsea can agree a different fee with someone else, or keep him.

The Palmer comment is interesting. Nothing certain from any of this. But he’s young, so his options will be so open.

Kalas is older, if we could convince him to move here permanent and then get his shot in the prem (which he won’t get at Chelsea) with us, that’d be amazing.

My understanding was that City have a sale agreement with Chelsea which means we could sign him but only if he wants to stay at AG.

It could be that the club have offered him a deal but he’s turned it down, or it could be that the club have not offered him any kind of deal.......:dunno:

All the facts will come out in wash at some stage I guess....

2 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

The Palmer comment is interesting. Nothing certain from any of this. But he’s young, so his options will be so open.

Kalas is older, if we could convince him to move here permanent and then get his shot in the prem (which he won’t get at Chelsea) with us, that’d be amazing.

Have to bare in mind it could be because they’re both Chelsea players, sure hope they both sign for us though, £6m for both would be a steal

9 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

You may be right mate but I don’t believe Chelsea have no say at all

They don’t have much say, I should say. Again, look at Jovic. Benfica probably wanted to keep him and sell him but he opted to, potentially, do the same at Frankfurt. It’s really all down to Jay now. 

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Everything is in the players hands.

Whilst we might have a pre agreed fee, if he doesn't want to come here, then Chelsea can agree a different fee with someone else, or keep him.

Yeah, definitely in Jay’s hands more than anything else. Hope he realises what he could do here. Fingers crossed. 

I'm not that suprised by this he has been great for us this season he will be sorely missed.

Could be Dasilva know scouts of teams that he prefers were watching him , it could be he wants to stay in London .

Most likely Chelsea  have seen he is worth more so give him a new contract like with Tammy and loan to him to a prem team , i could see him at a team like southampton or  a newly promoted team .  

Would not be suprised to see him play in a top 6 prem team and flourish in the future .

14 minutes ago, Lez said:

Personally feel the title of this thread should be changed as clearly it is not factual and potentially incorrect.

What it should say is

"Da Silva thanks fans". Please change.

I’ve edited my thread title slightly. 

Archived