IGNORED

BREAKING: Kalas wants out of Chelsea

Septic Peg

I think our chances of Kalas, DaSilva and Palmer plummeted once we missed the chance of promotion. Had we gone up all 3 were possible. 

Kalas has spent a few seasons in the Championship and this was his only failure. He would probably want Premier League although his recent International appearance will not have helped that. So for me probably Celtic or Europe as he can do no more for his career in the Championship.

DaSilva will also feel he’s done enough to get a bigger club (we could be his fall-back option) and Palmer may want more regular football. I’m hoping all 3 stay but I’d be pleasantly surprised if we recruit any of them. 

46 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

If we sign Gayle, we score loads, but let loads in and struggle to hold on to leads. And finish 7th/8th. If we sign Kalas, we don't concede many, but struggle to score enough. And finish 7th/8th...

This is the way I see it, I think Kalas represents better value for money and we can sign someone like Freddie Ladapo who despite being in a relegated side was the 6th top scorer in league 1.

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

According to Greg MacGreg, he's heard from a London journo that Kalas wants out of Chelsea and will be looking for a permanent club... ?

Hmmmmmm. Thoughts?

That will make Derby very happy then. Because if they want him then we have no chance.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Gayle is a shit centre back.

My view, it would be a mistake.

?

Aha! What about this then....we sign Gayle and play him as a striker.

And people say I'm an idiot. I could do that manager job. You just don't have the vision for it Rob.

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

Apologies must have missed your earlier thread, can you send me the link?

Ta

Never said I had.

Ta

3 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Alright flower. Keep your hair on. 

Perhaps next time you can post the link... 

Maybe I will, I'll be sure to add "BREAKING" to it even though it's not breaking news too.

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

He’d be a terrific signing for us. We saw how impressive he and Webdini were last season and it’d be wonderful to see them paired up again next season.

But.......a CB of his ability would certainly attract other clubs interest so competition for his signature would be IN TENTS.

… Ohh come off it  @Robbored  City vs the Gas .. competition ?  they'd have no chance!  ?

4 hours ago, RumRed said:

:handbags: 

BREAKING: TBW BEING A BIT OF A KNOB TO SOMEONE SHARING NEWS TO PEOPLE THAT AREN’T WATCHING MULTIPLE WEBSITES All DAY....   MORE ON THE HOUR...

That's not breaking either, I posted about eight hours ago.

Christ, everyone took that a bit seriously 

Archived