IGNORED

Pool vs Barca

Unan

Without Salah and Firminho - wow!!!

Can you imagine Barca turning round a 3 goal deficit against Liverpool without Messi?

5 minutes ago, downendcity said:

When Lee takes us into Europe we will have nights like this.

I’m pretty sure I’m not going to see City overturn a 3 goal deficit against Barca in my lifetime.  Well at least while I’m still compos mentis anyway.

Hopefully when I’m not compos mentis I will see it on a daily basis, happy times ahead.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

I’m pretty sure I’m not going to see City overturn a 3 goal deficit against Barca in my lifetime.  Well at least while I’m still compos mentis anyway.

As you probably guessed, my comment was tongue in cheek.

In my lifetime I think it's safe to say that we can name the English teams that will compete in the Champs League on the fingers of one (Fenland) hand.

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

Whether you love or loathe them, you can’t deny Anfield is a magical place. They create some special moments there. 

Having lived in Liverpool their fans are great and not up themselves, I think it’s the plastics that taint peoples views.

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Hopefully when I’m not compos mentis I will see it on a daily basis, happy times ahead.

Your right

If we can keep kalas and webster Barca would never have a 3 goal lead

Archived