IGNORED

Pre-Season Friendlies/USA Plans (Merged)

BCFC1512

On 13/05/2019 at 18:46, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I’d turn up for Barcelona but would probably give Real Madrid a miss. To see Ramos would be entertaining but otherwise I’ve never been a fan of Franco’s Team. 

Ramos would give Fammy a right good seeing to ?

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

A few throwing their toys out of the pram on FB that we’ve set up several “undemanding” friendlies and why haven’t we arranged a fixture with Willem II. Yawn.

Wasn't Bournemouth the only 'challenging' pre season fixture last season? Didn't do us too badly.

12 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Shame I’m away for FGR, was decent last time. Still remember a maroon harewood rocket forcing the guy behind me to do a matrix style dodge as it flew past us...

Dodge? You mean Doidge? 

If you're driving from the South Bristol area to Wimbledon away (July 9th) and have a spare seat / would like some extra petrol money, let me know.  I wouldn't mind going and don't want to drive there myself (will definitely get lost).

Non smokers only though, as I really can't stand the smell!  Cheers.

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

So with us playing Derby whilst we are in Florida, I wonder if the club have has a sneak at next seasons fixtures to know we are not playing them at the start of the season?

Queue opening game of City v Derby

For anyone heading to Tampa - the Derby game is actually in Bradenton/Sarasota, about 45 - 60 minutes drive south of Tampa proper. Sarasota does have an airport that says it is 'International' so might be worth looking at flights to get there rather than flying into Tampa's airport. I have not checked this myself but might just be a better option.

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 16:31, ExiledAjax said:

For anyone heading to Tampa - the Derby game is actually in Bradenton/Sarasota, about 45 - 60 minutes drive south of Tampa proper. Sarasota does have an airport that says it is 'International' so might be worth looking at flights to get there rather than flying into Tampa's airport. I have not checked this myself but might just be a better option.

Bought my ticket from a bloke in the pub, bargain £65 matchday return on Cats coach one.... Result yay!!  

Just an fyi the best/cheapest option for you is to fly into Tampa, then rent a car. The teams I coach over here have played at IMG, the fields they have down there are all grass, they have around 10. The one from the picture about is possibly turf so they might use one of the grass fields.

Let me know if you guys have anymore questions. We will be making the 7 hour drive down for the week from Atlanta.

2 hours ago, Fitzy Red said:

Hi 

I’m looking To travel out to Florida from UK 12th July from Gatwick

Are there many travelling from the UK 

Where are people staying ?

City squad staying in IMG Branendon

Is it confirmed that the squad is staying in Bradenton?  I thought it was St Petersburg near the Al Lang Stadium? I know the match against Derby will be played in Bradenton, I assumed that's where Derby were staying. Anyone know for sure?

Archived