IGNORED

Another great stat from 361

spudski

20 minutes ago, spudski said:

Bristol City are the masters of late surges, as they’d sit 21st if you halted proceedings in the 71st minute – 16 of their points were gained in the final 19 minutes of matches.

https://experimental361.com/2019/05/09/minute-by-minute-league-tables-efl-2018-19/

I'm going to guess we'd be top if matches were just the last 20-30 minutes

53 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I'm going to guess we'd be top if matches were just the last 20-30 minutes

and if home matches finished at half time we'd probably be bottom!

3 hours ago, NOTBLUE said:

30% of home supporters under 19 years of age,That’s very encouraging.

Very.

A lot is made of aging fanbases. I wonder what the average percentage of under 19s supporters there are at other Championship grounds?

25 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Very.

A lot is made of aging fanbases. I wonder what the average percentage of under 19s supporters there are at other Championship grounds?

... is that 30% of season tickets? £50 with a free t shirt? 

• Admin
18 hours ago, spudski said:

Bristol City are the masters of late surges, as they’d sit 21st if you halted proceedings in the 71st minute – 16 of their points were gained in the final 19 minutes of matches.

https://experimental361.com/2019/05/09/minute-by-minute-league-tables-efl-2018-19/

What are the X and Y axis showing?

I can't make it out what it should be

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

What are the X and Y axis showing?

I can't make it out what it should be

From exp361 itself:

Hopefully it’s obvious what’s going on:

The horizontal axis is the minute at which you artificially stop the clock in every match, divided by the lines into five and 15-minute segments (I’ve rolled injury time into the 45th and 90th minutes to keep things simple);

Vertically you have league position in descending order with the top four, mid-table and relegation places highlighted.

4 hours ago, richwwtk said:

So what this does show is that we start well, have an awful middle 50 minutes or so and then come strong at the end of matches - or have I read it wrong?

It's a bit misleading as most games will be 0-0 for the first 5 minutes at least, so we are high up on alphabetical order.

Can only get any real reading from it when you look at a point where a significant part of the game has been played.

Archived