IGNORED

Europa League Discussions (Merged)

Unan

2 minutes ago, Negan said:

Would be great if we had an all English final for the Europa as well as the champions league. Has that ever happened before? 

Nope would be a first. 

22 minutes ago, Negan said:

Would be great if we had an all English final for the Europa as well as the champions league. Has that ever happened before? 

20 minutes ago, TomF said:

Nope would be a first. 

May be wrong, but I believe the most is 3. Which was one of the real Madrid vs atletico Madrid CL finals where seville got to the Europa league final. Someone fact check it. 

3 minutes ago, Unan said:

Arsenal 2-1 (5-2) Valencia need 4 goals to win.

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Arsenal probably safe, baring another comeback ?

Have you seen their away form?

Seems worse than our home form this season.

That said I bet on Arsenal tonight :laugh:

Chelsea, the worst of the four English semi-finalists by far.  Can’t see any discernible system/pattern of play. Poor individually and collectively- look like a bunch of strangers. 

Strange the crowd have been as bad as the team. Reminded me of Ashton Gate when we turn up expecting to win and wait to be entertained. This is a European semi final.  Even we’d get up for that!

1 minute ago, Moor2Sea said:

Chelsea, the worst of the four English semi-finalists by far.  Can’t see any discernible system/pattern of play. Poor individually and collectively- look like a bunch of strangers. 

Strange the crowd have been as bad as the team. Reminded me of Ashton Gate when we turn up expecting to win and wait to be entertained. This is a European semi final.  Even we’d get up for that!

Stambord Bridge has always been awful. Curious as to where this sarri-ball is that all Chelski fans couldn't shut up about at the start of the season.

17 minutes ago, Unan said:

Arsenal's last 8 goals in the Europa League:

Aubameyang, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Lacazette, Lacazette

Wenger didn’t leave them with a bad attacking line that’s for sure 

19 minutes ago, freezer said:

For all of Chelsea's undoubted talent, they have made a lot of basic errors tonight. 

Fingers crossed though that they make it four out of four. 

I find their lack of discipline on the ball absolutely shocking at this level I must say.

A reflection of their manager!

Archived