IGNORED

ELEVEN years ago today

CyderInACan

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I was in Spain - watched it in a remote bar - went beserk when Noble scored - a guy at the back of the bar also jumped up, punching the air - he was from Bedminster! 

Loads of us were in Sopot on Poland’s Baltic Coast on a Stag Do. What a day that was. 

• Admin
27 minutes ago, TomF said:

About 90 Degrees in the away end that day. Stonking day. 

Was a great day out in London that day, was sat right along side the netting / Palarse fans, and ironically alongside the same group of people that had given us loads of abuse when we had lost up there earlier in the season (remember it kicked off up there in the ground)

Have a great photo of Noble celebrating with the squad infront of us, signed by the squad that day - still pride of place on my wall

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

Watched it in David Lloyd of all places, was knackered after 2 hours of karate but managed to find the energy to go nuts at the David noble goal to the displeasure of the majority there...

Were you in a microscopic submarine, floating around in his bloodstream ?

• Admin
47 minutes ago, Padlad said:

I will remember this game forever- being hugged by some random who was sweating pure cider when that Noble goal went in.  

Sorry about that @Padlad, I've been meaning to apologies for years, though from memory most of us were well under the influence that day

Was this the game when Simon Jordan said he got acosted in his car by City fans before the game? Will never forget the look on his face when he realised there was nowhere for his car to go - and he quickly realised he HAD been tangoed !

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I gave you headlight flash as you passed by his gall bladder but you didn’t acknowledge me .

Apologies. 

If I remember correctly a rather annoying bacteria was getting on my nerves around that area.

His name was Ian something and he was in blue and white quarters...

Was in a pub watching it- great reaction when the Noble goal went in...

2 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

I was there! It was an early start, around 7am departure I think, we were superb that day and should of won by more. There was also another pretty special goal that day, by Louis Carey.

https://youtu.be/MNApMCBkS2s

Great free kick routine IIRC?

Archived