IGNORED

Tranmere v FGR

old_eastender

Fair play to FGR. Try and play football the right way. 

IMO if you stick to your beliefs, and genuinely set out to play good, passing football then the rest will take care of itself, regardless of £££££. Get players that can carry the ball well and pass forwards and it’s amazing how simple football can be. Look at Ajax, blood players to do that from day dot. It always pays off somewhere down the line. 

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Is Dean on the pitch? 

He might be if the stewards aren't careful. Be a strange one if he invaded the pitch with the rest of the Tran fans, got arrested and given a banning order. :laughcont:

The better side won. The FGR back 4 was decent, with McGinley and Sheppard looking like they could make a step up, but the lack on inexperience in the midfield showed being unable to give any service to Doidge. Contrast to Perkins in the engine room of the Tranmere midfield who controlled the game throughout. 

Some of the FGR youngsters might improve with another season behind them, but they can have no complaints tonight. 

The choice for the final is to support either a Welsh or Scouse team. 

44 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

The choice for the final is to support either a Welsh or Scouse team

Tranmere Scousers, Really?

Don’t be mistaken, Don’t be misled, We are not Scousers , We’re from Birkenhead, You can **** your cathedral, And your pier head, Cos we are not Scousers, We're from Birkenhead…

10 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Tranmere Scousers, Really?

Don’t be mistaken, Don’t be misled, We are not Scousers , We’re from Birkenhead, You can **** your cathedral, And your pier head, Cos we are not Scousers, We're from Birkenhead…

I stand corrected, and should know better as hardly any Londoners are cockneys. 

11 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Buzzing for Tranmere. I got a £10 bet on :

League two promotion - Tranmere

League one promotion - Charlton

Championship promotion - Villa

Europa Leage - Chelsea

Champions League - Spurs

Do you get anything for 2 out of 5. Leeds will get promoted from the Championship, Arsenal will win the Unai Emery Cup (sorry Europa League) and Liverpool will be Spurs. 

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Do you get anything for 2 out of 5. Leeds will get promoted from the Championship, Arsenal will win the Unai Emery Cup (sorry Europa League) and Liverpool will be Spurs. 

Blimey, you must win bets all the time

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Just my predictions. I never bet on football, too many imponderables. 

Ah okay, I just thought you knew something i didn't.

"Leeds will get promoted from Championship"

Nothing is a given pal, not even my own bet.

On 14/05/2019 at 12:17, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

You’re still on track for 2 out of 3 I see 

On 14/05/2019 at 12:17, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Tonight Matthew, we are going to be Spurs (and chuck away all trophy hopes?)  :laugh:

Archived