IGNORED

Championship playoff's

1960maaan

1 hour ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I don’t like Leeds or Villa, I’m not keen on Pulis either (although I don’t hate him as much as some on here) so if I had to choose a preference it would be West Brom. 

Shame not to be playing them next season though....!

Pretty sure Pulis won’t do much in the Play Offs

Watching Gayle in this game you can see what we were missing this season, so much drive, works endlessly, dangerous in possession, unselfish... he's got so much ability. I can see why Cotterill wanted him.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Watching Gayle in this game you can see what we were missing this season, so much drive, works endlessly, dangerous in possession, unselfish... he's got so much ability. I can see why Cotterill wanted him.

If we had him last year we would have been in the play-offs minimum.

We are good enough to go up but we need that level of striker; clinical and capable of converting even if he is restricted to only 1 good chance.

17 minutes ago, Meh said:

The sooner I see AVFC and FLDC fans crying on twitter, the better.

Personally I have no problem with Derby themselves, I do think they're incredibly lucky to be in the playoffs but in my experience the friendliest of the four clubs fans based on away games, a nice place to watch football, and zero spite for Bristol City - I'm a little biased as I know a few Derby fans, but not their fault they have been given all these favours by referees nor the media circus that follows Lampard. Contrast that to Leeds and Villa fans who are both absolutely obsessed with and hate us for some reason.

18 minutes ago, Olé said:

Personally I have no problem with Derby themselves, I do think they're incredibly lucky to be in the playoffs but in my experience the friendliest of the four clubs fans based on away games, a nice place to watch football, and zero spite for Bristol City - I'm a little biased as I know a few Derby fans, but not their fault they have been given all these favours by referees nor the media circus that follows Lampard. Contrast that to Leeds and Villa fans who are both absolutely obsessed with and hate us for some reason.

Ole, my hatred for FLDC comes mostly from cheating FFP regarding the stadium, secondly it is the amount of decisions that go their way then of course fatty Lampard

36 minutes ago, Spike said:

Turned us down saying he want to play in the Championship and then signed for Newcastle saying “I didn’t realise they’d been relegated”..........:facepalm:

31 minutes ago, Meh said:

If we had him last year we would have been in the play-offs minimum.

We are good enough to go up but we need that level of striker; clinical and capable of converting even if he is restricted to only 1 good chance.

I wonder how things are going in the parallel universe where Cotterell signed both Gayle and Maguire that summer. Maybe we'd be a comfortable Premier league team now

5 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Ole, my hatred for FLDC comes mostly from cheating FFP regarding the stadium, secondly it is the amount of decisions that go their way then of course fatty Lampard

All fair points!! I'm not saying I want them to go up, but I think WBA-Derby would at least be a final which rewards fans who aren't complete morons.

All for the two FFP cheats staying down and imploding next season.

Archived