IGNORED

Championship playoff's

1960maaan

Just now, Lew-T said:

I’d honestly rather have Leeds or Derby go up than this mob.

I hope Villa suffer years of disappointment down here.

Leeds fans may be arrogant in the main. Ironically I know some nice ones who occasionally watch City but as a club they have done it within FFP

48 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Turned us down saying he want to play in the Championship and then signed for Newcastle saying “I didn’t realise they’d been relegated”..........:facepalm:

I never said he was smart :laugh:

He's also shown the negative side of a player who goes for everything as it's got him sent off, madness.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

I never said he was smart :laugh:

He's also shown the negative side of a player who goes for everything as it's got him sent off, madness.

At the time I thought it was nailed on, but watching it a few times I think the second yellow was maybe harsh. Villa deserved it over the 90 as other than taking advantage of one mistake Brom were far to passive, but Villa still had the rub of the big 50/50 decisions for me. Not nailed on, but thought it was a penalty to Brom just before the sending off.

1 hour ago, Busterrimes said:

All from a dodgy free kick. What Holgate was no different to Hourihane on Gayle earlier but Gayle got nothing

Gayle went down like he’d been shot in the face and stayed down for ages clutching his head - utterly pathetic cheating - a hand brushed against him and he reacted like that - laughable antics

54 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Not nailed on, but thought it was a penalty to Brom just before the sending off.

Agreed and the replay suggests that Tammy should have had red for that push without going for the ball.

Archived