IGNORED

Championship playoff's

1960maaan

7 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I don’t like Leeds or Villa, I’m not keen on Pulis either (although I don’t hate him as much as some on here) so if I had to choose a preference it would be West Brom. 

Shame not to be playing them next season though....!

What does pulis have to do with the play offs? 

19 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Never a penalty, pair of jokers on commentary, they are gutted Derby aint winning this

You mean that Frank Lampard’s Derby are not winning. Never a pen and hilarious to see Keogh doing his nut. 

But what a bunch of wimps throwing handbags around for a bunch of yellow cards. Saw a bit of the Bradford Bulls/Leeds Rhinos RL Challenge Cup game earlier. As a ‘derby’ game this was a real feisty encounter with some actual punches thrown (albeit not connecting). No yellow cards as the ref basically told the players to stop behaving like idiots and get on with the game. 

4 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

You mean that Frank Lampard’s Derby are not winning. Never a pen and hilarious to see Keogh doing his nut. 

But what a bunch of wimps throwing handbags around for a bunch of yellow cards. Saw a bit of the Bradford Bulls/Leeds Rhinos RL Challenge Cup game earlier. As a ‘derby’ game this was a real feisty encounter with some actual punches thrown (albeit not connecting). No yellow cards as the ref basically told the players to stop behaving like idiots and get on with the game. 

And a Leeds player threw the ball at a Bradford player's head! (BBC commentary on this was terrible too. They so wanted Bradford to win, although as a Rhino's fan of long standing I may be biased! )

6 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Sunderland v Pompey is the worst game of this years play offs so far...........bore fest!!

Based on this very limited sample of 23 mins, but as you would expect from 4th and 5th in League One they look like total relegation fodder next season

Archived