IGNORED

Championship playoff's

1960maaan

36 minutes ago, TomF said:

But then in theory would Gayle not be available for the final should they win as it was a swap loan deal of sorts?

I don’t know. It was a genuine question wondering if anyone had more knowledge of this particular loan deal. Because there are play offs involved the Championship is not yet finished and Gayle’s loan obviously extended to them. In Rondon’s case however the Premiership is finished and hence his loan has come to an end and he returns to his parent club. Is there anything in the rules therefore that make him ineligible for the play-offs or could Shan pick him if he wanted to?

17 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That's bloody annoying!

Nothing would make me happier than seeing those arrogant Villa bellends falling flat on their arrogant faces.

52 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Fair enough that answers my question, although I would have loved to have seen him terrorise the Villa defence. 

On 13/05/2019 at 00:20, BS4 on Tour... said:

That really winds me up and I know it shouldn’t - but are people sat at home watching football on Sky waiting to be offended by bad language?! How dare the broadcasters apologise on behalf of the TV audience - it’s football, it’s passionate, it’s tribal and it’s emotive - so people who follow their clubs care enough to swear about it - so what?! Hate the new world and it’s PC crap ...

Shame on you, BS! ?

19 hours ago, Sniper said:

That's bloody annoying!

Nothing would make me happier than seeing those arrogant Villa bellends falling flat on their arrogant faces.

18 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Fair enough that answers my question, although I would have loved to have seen him terrorise the Villa defence. 

Know what you mean- Aston Villa since they came down have been the most arrogant, the most pompous- dare I say it, entitled? To say nothing of EFL overlooking their own financial regs.

Come on WBA- but with those strikers unavailable not sure they have the goals in them!

On 11/05/2019 at 14:18, ollywhyte said:

Brother just text to say he's sat on table next to Jamie Paterson who is sat watching  with a cider in Walkabout in Plymouth, no reaction to Tammys goal - said he doesn't look happy!

His mate is cheering mind!

Random story for the day 

Olly Hope you are well, sorry to barge in, just wondered if you had compiled a final league table for last season’s predictions?

Archived