IGNORED

Championship playoff's

1960maaan

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s all happening now

Because I came to the pub. Goal and red card since I left.  Mind you the sunset at the windmill tonight is ?

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Debatable I reckon. Not clear red, not clear not-red. He was the last man and the Pompey guy may have been able to shoot. Grey area.

Put it this way, if he's not fouled, he's in the box alone...

Nice free kick, unlucky

Think a yellow would have been right....

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Sky commentator "Apologies if you heard any bad language there"

Yeah, like all football fans watching are disgusted to hear such stuff.

"The referee's a jolly rotter"

I wonder if anyone watching a game on TV would actually be sad enough to complain.

And then I think what the world`s come to and think ` yes, someone probably would`

22 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Or the standard in League 1?

But these two are supposed to be up amongst the best.

That was garbage, complete shite to watch.

And only 26k there - Sunderland have an average of 32k this season. What is that about ?

On 11/05/2019 at 21:20, AppyDAZE said:

Sky commentator "Apologies if you heard any bad language there"

Yeah, like all football fans watching are disgusted to hear such stuff.

"The referee's a jolly rotter"

That really winds me up and I know it shouldn’t - but are people sat at home watching football on Sky waiting to be offended by bad language?! How dare the broadcasters apologise on behalf of the TV audience - it’s football, it’s passionate, it’s tribal and it’s emotive - so people who follow their clubs care enough to swear about it - so what?! Hate the new world and it’s PC crap ...

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That really winds me up and I know it shouldn’t - but are people sat at home watching football on Sky waiting to be offended by bad language?! How dare the broadcasters apologise on behalf of the TV audience - it’s football, it’s passionate, it’s tribal and it’s emotive - so people who follow their clubs care enough to swear about it - so what?! Hate the new world and it’s PC crap ...

I would just like to apologise for the anger shown in this post. It doesn’t reflect the views of OTIB.

No lamas were hurt during the writing of this post .

10 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Now that Rondon has finished his loan at Newcastle, can he replace the suspended Gayle for WBA in the second leg against Villa? 

But then in theory would Gayle not be available for the final should they win as it was a swap loan deal of sorts?

Archived