IGNORED

Name who you want us to sign

barneyrubble

I'm sure Lee has a list and is working through it but if you were the boss who would you want.

In no particular order

Kalas 

Da Silva

Maupay or Che adams

James justin from Luton right back

Tom cairney from forest

Probably never happen but I reckon with the above or similar quality we could at least make play offs 

Sl will need to spend big at least once if he is genuinely serious about going up as without proven quality it's a gamble.

Over to you. 

Martinez - Arsenal - replacing Fielding

Dijksteel - Charlton - replacing Pisano

Dasilva - Chelsea 

Kalas or Ajayi - replacing Baker

Williams - Bolton - replacing Pack

Maddison - Peterborough - need AM

Robinson - Preston - replacing COD

Marquis - Doncaster - replacing Taylor

Surridge - Bournemouth - replacing Weimann

46 minutes ago, swanker said:

I know there’s no chance but I really rate Dwight Gale and world love him at City. I watched his goal against Villa yesterday and couldn’t help wishing we had a striker like that! 

I watched yesterdays game and thought - no way i would want him in my team. He let his team, manager, fans and fellow professional footballers down yesterday because of his petulant attitude. He spent most of yesterdays play off cheating and wasting time, then lost the plot with two yellow cards.

To get a red card for his dumb attitude in a game like this was just plain stupid, and it could possibly cost WBA a chance to get to the play off final. Good goal scorer but a guy with his experience should not be acting this way.

Zack steffen loan

reece James loan (unlikely)

sammy szmodics - replace pato

kasey Palmer - also to replace Pato 

Sam byram - upgrade on hunt and the departed Pisano if James is out of reach. Been transfer listed by West Ham

joe Williams - competition for Korey 

dasilva - enough said

kalas - enough said

matt Clarke - to replace baker and Wright 

nketiah (loan) - to replace eisa and Taylor. Pace, trickery and goals to partner diedhiou although probably out of reach.

rekeem Harper (free) out of contract this summer, highly rated combatative midfielder. Big coup if we can steal him. Long term replacement for Korey.

jarrod Bowen - big summer signing up front. Tough ask with prem interest but chance to cherry pick one of best strikers in the league to push on. Would be big upgrade on Weimann 

charley musonda - been out of public eye for a while but decent attacking forward and may not be too expensive. Replace odowda.

fikayo tomori (loan) - if we don't sign kalas, we have to get this guy. Very very good CB for someone so young.

herbie Kane - bring him home. Cracking goal scoring midfielder to replace pack. Big potential. Understudy to brownhill.

not all achievable but certainly worth trying for IMO.

Worth considering, maybe Moses Odubajo.

Is 26, plays RB and just released by Brentford- their fans apparently dismayed/surprised ay his release if Twitter a useful gauge. 

Injury history my main concern there.

Some of the striker suggestions- unrealistic IMO. Adams would likely cost £15-20m, Maupay £20m, Reid could be a key player for Cardiff this coming season. Gayle on loan would be excellent, his goal Saturday very instinctive but a lot of competition so I wouldn't build up hopes hugely.

As for Cairney, wasn't aware he played for Nottingham Forest- Fulham isn't he? We won't be getting him either.

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Vydra on loan?

Fits with purported style of play- being a striker who can also drop off or move along the front line...decent age too.

Has struggled for game time at Burnley but knows this League very well. Flourished in a Rowett team in 17/18- Rowett more pragmatic than LJ.

He’s another of those “good movement” strikers we should be very interested in.  You make a good point that he can drop-off too.

2 hours ago, yardy said:

I watched yesterdays game and thought - no way i would want him in my team. He let his team, manager, fans and fellow professional footballers down yesterday because of his petulant attitude. He spent most of yesterdays play off cheating and wasting time, then lost the plot with two yellow cards.

To get a red card for his dumb attitude in a game like this was just plain stupid, and it could possibly cost WBA a chance to get to the play off final. Good goal scorer but a guy with his experience should not be acting this way.

First on the Championship Shithousery 11 team sheet for me.

Kalas. Jay Dasilva. 

My hopefuls based upon German football experience: 

Lewis Holtby, Khaled Narey, Dominic Drexler

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Worth considering, maybe Moses Odubajo.

Is 26, plays RB and just released by Brentford- their fans apparently dismayed/surprised ay his release if Twitter a useful gauge. 

Injury history my main concern there.

Some of the striker suggestions- unrealistic IMO. Adams would likely cost £15-20m, Maupay £20m, Reid could be a key player for Cardiff this coming season. Gayle on loan would be excellent, his goal Saturday very instinctive but a lot of competition so I wouldn't build up hopes hugely.

As for Cairney, wasn't aware he played for Nottingham Forest- Fulham isn't he? We won't be getting him either.

was a class above the championship when he signed for Hull, think he got 2 huge injuries one after another, def a good player there even if he's lost a bit of speed

5 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Right back moses adabajo striker nahki wells players with pace

I’m not sure about Nakhi Wells. 

He’s 29 in June. Just scored 7 goals in 40 championship games this season, yet would probably cost £5million +

Wouldn't be a terrible signing, but I think there’s better value to be found out there. 

18 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Go and get Josh Cullen. Superb today. 

Been whatsup’ing my Charlton supporting mate, mainly about Dasilva, but a bit about Dijksteel - as a few on here have mentioned him.

But it was Cullen who caught my eye.  Small, midfielder....we never have any of them do we? ?

Archived