IGNORED

Name who you want us to sign

barneyrubble

I'd love Pearson from Preston. 

We've lacked bite in midfield for years, he'd give us exactly that. I know his disciplinary record isn't great, 29 yellows and 4 reds in the last 2 seasons ? but I still think he's an excellent player. 

David Button from Brighton would be a good GK to get in also. Good on the ball whenever I watched him play for Fulham. 

Some good and realistic suggestions on here.

If we got the likes of Kalas, DaSilva, Odubajo, Kane (Herbie), Reid and Vydra I'd be over the f*****g moon as would most city fans I believe, not to mention serious contenders next season. 

1 hour ago, FOTC! said:

So would Rhodes. Decent when called upon at Norwich, unfortunate Pukki turned out to be as good as he was.

From midfield as well ::laugh::

Sort of attacking midfield sort of, striker, bit wider at times- one of those who can and does drift. Great movement- few assists too I believe.

Bit surprised nobody has mentioned it on this thread, but Nick Powell on a free?

He's quite creative, knows where the goal is- 25 years old. Plus unlike Paterson- who I think can be very good, incidentally- he also has the tactical flexibility, versatility to drop back into CM more easily than him. He can shuttle back and forth more readily IMO, which has to be a good thing- in some phases up behind the striker, in others helping to either press to regain or clog up to retain the ball.

Daniel Johnson - PNE

Britt Assombalonga - Forest (I know we've 'tried' before but genuinely think he would be lethal up top with Fam)

Jay Dasilva - Chelsea

Tomas Kalas - Chelsea

Daniel Bentley - Brentford

Tendayi Darikwa - Forest

Archived