IGNORED

Kieffer Moore - Signed for Wigan

Coppello

16 hours ago, JonDolman said:

If we get Nketiah and Moore then Fam is gone imo. It seems to me looking at Szmodics in all his clips that he is so much like Reid, he is a striker.

So if we were to have Diedhiou, Moore, Nketiah, Weimann, Szmodics and Semenyo, then that is one too many imo.

Oh and Taylor too but I think he will be sold.

He certainly covers a lot of ground like Reid.

Never stopped running yesterday.

Had a brief chat with a Barnsley lad this morning, seems they are resigned to losing him but they rate him and dont want him to leave. For what its worth i think we should get the lad, big unit and a nightmare to defend against and still pretty young.....get the cheque book out Sir Steve

City have been aware of Moore since his Conference South days. Obviously a player now on the up, recently called up to the Wales squad, decent age, Championship experience big & awkward with a surprising bit of pace. Been amongst the goals last couple of seasons & would be cheap(ish). Could do a lot worse if it’s an old fashion target man we want. 

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Hasn’t been a regular starter in the seasons he played in the Championship, but wary as I am about spending too much on this fellow, sometimes a player will be the right fit.

It would be a typical LJ signing. 

Like Duric ?

20 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Barnsley Forum seems pretty certain that he’s coming to us. Not gone on tour....

Apparently, they are waiting to tie up a deal for Kone before it’s announced

If he's not gone on tour then he's obviously off somewhere and, as far as I can ascertain, we are the only club in for him..

I don't understand why they would wait until they sign another player after leaving him at home ?

44 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I am not convinced LJ was involved as much in transfers back then. Pure speculation on my part but our business the last 3 windows has almost purely been domestic

Think LJ spent a lot of time in Italy checking out both Djuric and Pisano.

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Maybe lessons learned on his part then. Though I do think we should be looking abroad for a striker!

Yep, right player can come from Timbuktu as far as I'm concerned....subject to work permit ???

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

For a relative newbie he's quite edgy, I've noticed !

Edgy? Fair enough, I’ll take that one on the chin.

I’ve posted on several football forums, mainly City ones over the years and I’ve never known the environment to be like it is now. People openly taking the piss out of each other saying they’ve heard this and that when they probably haven’t, I appreciate people get a few wrong but not to the extent we’ve seen on here recently, it’s as if there’s a load of incognito Gas on here...

And I was surprised to find so many City fans cosying up to the old bill given the way they’ve treated our fans and football fans in general over the years, I hope they never have to experience it themselves one day.

Maybe it’s just a sign of the times, the thread the other day about some of the older boys not renewing hit home quite hard. It is what it is, I’ll take a back seat for a bit.

Archived