IGNORED

Kieffer Moore - Signed for Wigan

Coppello

On 02/08/2019 at 12:55, JoeAman08 said:

It could be a good FFP year for them. Where they can spend without going over but maybe key players contracts running down so may as well have a little go before they need to sell. Point being there could be many factors. 

Personally, think they have done some clever business but not sure it makes them genuine contenders. Think they will be a tough Preston or Millwall type side next season. Should be safe easily enough but without ever really pushing playoff place. Only time will tell

Tough Preston or Millwall type side and will always be a tricky away game, but I'd say with a better style of play than those IMO.

Midtable agreed, good FFP pretty likely. Unsure they'll be breaching.

On 02/08/2019 at 12:30, Redrascal2 said:

A shame. I still think that would have been a good signing. The aerial threat he poses with Eliasson's crosses would have caused problems for opposition defences. At least we will still get the crosses in.

No we won’t, we’ll play O’Dowda instead!

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Too right. I could never bring myself to support a nasty bastard like him. There`s being physical and there`s being downright malicious which is what he is.

Spot on mate

Crosses the line , and does it in a cowardly way too

Will always remember his elbow on Flint at Deepdale amongst dozens of incidents

Complete a********e 

And not very good

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Spot on mate

Crosses the line , and does it in a cowardly way too

Will always remember his elbow on Flint at Deepdale amongst dozens of incidents

Complete a********e 

And not very good

He sets out to hurt people and I can`t stick that I`m afraid.

Apparently Flint had him on Saturday though - they said on Sky that Garner elbowed him and then went down making out he`d been fouled whereupon Aden let him know what he thought of it! Both booked but I expect Flinty thought it was well worth it!

On 30/07/2019 at 12:37, Badger08 said:

For me a "proven" striker is someone who has proved themselves consistently at this or the level above. 

Now, MA is an intelligent man and picks his words wisely.  For him to actively say proven, I would like to think that they are looking at someone pretty decent ie Vydra, Rhodes, Sharpe (as an example) etc. 

Also, the word proven would rule out NE as he is anything but proven at any level.  He has potential, but he isn't a proven striker.  

This is making my head hurt!!   

We got £10m for a geezer who wasn’t proven at this level - one decent season, that was all ... the world’s gone crazy!

Archived