IGNORED

West Brom v Villa (Merged)

Red Army 75

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Bit naughty from Brunt.

The ball was 6 inches away from his arm....a tad naughty, but not totally blatant. If McGinn doesn't try to claw the ball with his arm, he doesn't get stood on.

Villa can moan....but Mings stood on someone's head and got away with it.  They really are pot and kettle!

5 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Comes across as the type who would run a mile if he came across an actual hard man. Joe Jordan would scare him off even now.

Ola Jordan would scare him off now! 

ola.jpg.f49c1718a4efaa35e8a5ddb75aee4462.jpg

The again perhaps she wouldn't - she'd scare him rigid.:shocking: 

Any excuse to make Noggers' day.

Not a club renowned for atmosphere by any sense West Brom but bigger me they’re right up for it tonight, making some racket.

Why is it not like this at Ashton Gate in big games like it used to? We used to make it a real intimidating place for the opposition, it’s not like that anymore.

Anyone remember in the big games when the Dolman all used to be stood up and parts of the Atyeo? Against Derby, Leeds etc and other big games we’ve had, nothing, other than S82.

West Brom have 3 standing sections tonight, that is proper. I see tonight Wolves have been granted access for safe standing, the sooner the south is all standing the better.

2 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Starting to not like Tammy. He is getting that attitude

Tammy went down at every opportunity when we played them away. I said it to a few that he was never like that for us so has definitely got it in his game now.

2 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Tammy went down at every opportunity when we played them away. I said it to a few that he was never like that for us so has definitely got it in his game now.

He has that Billy big balls attitude now. Arguing with refs. It makes me sick what that club does to players.

1 minute ago, Busterrimes said:

Personally I think it is because it is a night game. AG under the lights is spectacular. Hartlepool in the Play Offs. The gas in the Tin Pot Cup, even Swindon in our promotion year

Agreed, it can be great, but even that Swindon game the atmosphere in the Williams was great standing section, the rest of the ground was all sat down. Never used to be this way.

I like West Brom, they are a well run club who understand that from time to time they will be relegated. They don't fear relegation, they don't risk their long term future on trying to survive relegation or gambling it on promotion. 

However I'd rather Villa or Leeds got promoted as fed up of them.

We have unfinished business with Derby.

1 minute ago, FOTC! said:

Agreed, it can be great, but even that Swindon game the atmosphere in the Williams was great standing section, the rest of the ground was all sat down. Never used to be this way.

I think our supporters demographic has changed. There appear to be far more families there now and many jus5 want to watch the game.

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I was having a random chat in the pub with a WBA fan watching the Man City game the other day. He said he wants them to beat Villa but would prefer them not to get promoted as he prefers it in the Championship. 

Top shithousing from West Brom if that happens.

1 minute ago, Busterrimes said:

I think our supporters demographic has changed. There appear to be far more families there now and many jus5 want to watch the game.

Need to get them up for it man, the affect it can have on the team is huge. You watch Leeds tomorrow night, the whole of ER will be on their feet. Same as Blues vs Villa, Anfield for European nights.

11 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I was having a random chat in the pub with a WBA fan watching the Man City game the other day. He said he wants them to beat Villa but would prefer them not to get promoted as he prefers it in the Championship. 

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Top shithousing from West Brom if that happens.

All a bit gaseous though. To be happy if they don`t go up provided Villa don`t either.

Archived