IGNORED

West Brom v Villa (Merged)

Red Army 75

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

Could it be the last 15 minutes of the season for one of these teams. Did the ******* really just say that? 

To be fair, I have just looked up the EFL rules, and it would seem that, should one of these two teams lose, then this would, indeed, be the end of their season. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You didn't think so? Will have to watch it back to be sure. Think there have been a fair number of decent but certainly not stellar atmospheres in recent times.

Here's a flat one considering we were playing best of the rest in PL, the fact we'd won 9 on the spin, undefeated in 15- vs the team who it all started to go wrong against in 2017/18..Wolves in the Cup in February. On TV too.

Sunday lunchtime or not, it was pretty poor in the circs I thought!

Sure it would have been. Man City atmosphere was rubbish though. Anyway don’t wanna slag our fans off I love them all really. Let’s hope Villa go out here 

6 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Good of WBA to play Liquidator to remind Villa what’ll happen if they lose. 

Was just thinking, with penalties looming I wonder if the Villa players know how much their club has riding on this promotion. 

I'd like to think they do. 

51 minutes ago, FOTC! said:

And me mate. We need more standing areas, 1,200 atm, we could sell out a section of 4,000 standers to STHs alone. Seems the club don’t ******* want it despite them asking for atmosphere all the time.

We could sell a bigger standing area which would indeed help with atmosphere but unsure it'd be feasible until the law changes. Would SAG etc allow it?

Note also that s82 aka singing section as per the regulations, had 10% capacity unsold. Extrapolated across a 4k seats area of standing, that'd be 3.6k in reality.

1 minute ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Come on, let us all admit that Jack Grealish is a very good player.

But, can anybody say, hand on heart, that they want Villa to win or, Heaven forbid, for JG to score the winner.

Now, come on, who wants to see JG miss the deciding penalty? ?

Slowing everything down when they need quick ball.  Be funny as if he misses

I'm assuming this **** nugget of a Co commentator is a Villa fan? Villa centre back is flapping his arm about, ball bounces up and hits it, definatley not hand ball, ball hits Dawsons arm that is bolted to his side ohhh, they've got away with one there. 

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Just hope WBA can hold out for penalties- want Aston Villa to lose a lot.

Was out when it happened, Brunt red card fair or spawny Aston Villa again?

Fair but **** Ville, Brom should've had 2 pens over the 2 games

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

We could sell a bigger standing area which would indeed help with atmosphere but unsure it'd be feasible until the law changes. Would SAG etc allow it?

Note also that s82 aka singing section as per the regulations, had 10% capacity unsold. Extrapolated across a 4k seats area of standing, that'd be 3.6k in reality.

Course they would, Leeds have 12,000 standing in ER every week!

Archived