IGNORED

West Brom v Villa (Merged)

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Dreadful first two pens from WBA sealed it.

Dreadful penalty from Abraham but keeper sold himself.

TBH Villa fully deserved the result over the two legs imo.

WBA weren't up to much.

Didn’t help matters that the West Brom keeper dived the wrong way for all of Villa’s penalties. 

Credit to the Villa keeper for a couple of solid saves. 

5 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I do hope they or Derby, if they get there, lose and the full wrath of FFP hits them smack in the bxxxocks.

Not holding my breath, but you can dream.

That's the reason I want Leeds to go up now, for as much as the not wanting Leeds to do well etc if you look at where they rank for wage bill etc they've done it the right way, Villa/Derby staying down would be the best outcome so they can hopefully suffer, also if Leeds go up the league need to fill all their tv games with other ones, might be nice watching some of the rest of the division ?‍♂️

17 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Why have Villa got to nominate a player not to take one. Should be they get free one and team with 10 men punished

Totally agree.

I've said that in the past.

'kin nonsense!

(even though I hate Villa)

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Could have been playing in a Champions League final in a few weeks but is instead playing in a Championship Play Off Semi final. 

Still a prize ***** who has yet to grow up

21 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Why have Villa got to nominate a player not to take one. Should be they get free one and team with 10 men punished

Hypothetically if it went 11 penalties West Brom would then be back round to their first penalty taker while Villa would be on their last choice. Essentially Villa don't have their 11th choice taker (minus keeper) so they'd go back to 1st pen taker for the same kick.

I really ******* hate Villa. It’s really come out in force this season. 

Dean Smith can **** off too. Thinks they should’ve won in normal time. You got dominated mate. Complains about the away fan allocation too. Cockwomble

Will be even sweeter when they lose at Wembley! 

Archived