IGNORED

West Brom v Villa (Merged)

Red Army 75

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

These are celebrating like they're already up.

Yep. Hopefully that’ll bite them on the arse. They’re such arrogant ****s. I actually stood up for them as a club on here last season but my view on them has massively changed this season. So arrogant it’s untrue. 

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

These are celebrating like they're already up.

I couldn’t be doing that, as a fan or a player, bloody hell the pain of losing a play-off final hasn’t left me yet, there is no way I would  be celebrating like it was already won and a harem of beauties was waiting in my hotel room......

45 minutes ago, TomF said:

Could it be the last 15 minutes of the season for one of these teams. Did the ******* really just say that? 

I swear he also called Johnstone the Villa keeper, and also said "Mings coming back from an offside position" when he was in defence outside his own box.

23 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why is he? 

He’s acts like a ***** and constantly looks to cheat the referee and the opposition. A talented bloke but most times he touches the ball you can tell that diving or cheating are the primary or secondary option.

Believe it or not I could forgive it All if it weren’t for the endless moaning and self victimisation.

Immaturity and vanity beyond belief.

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I really ******* hate Villa. It’s really come out in force this season. 

Dean Smith can **** off too. Thinks they should’ve won in normal time. You got dominated mate. Complains about the away fan allocation too. Cockwomble

Will be even sweeter when they lose at Wembley! 

Never liked the bloke at Brentford.

Very sour against us in his interview when we scored late on at Griffin Park. 

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

Hypothetically if it went 11 penalties West Brom would then be back round to their first penalty taker while Villa would be on their last choice. Essentially Villa don't have their 11th choice taker (minus keeper) so they'd go back to 1st pen taker for the same kick.

Then Villa should get a kick with no WBA player able to take theirs.

Then it would be back to first penalties (if Villa missed).

It should be part of the "penalty" (i.e. disadvantage) for being sent off.

10 minutes ago, hodge said:

Hypothetically if it went 11 penalties West Brom would then be back round to their first penalty taker while Villa would be on their last choice. Essentially Villa don't have their 11th choice taker (minus keeper) so they'd go back to 1st pen taker for the same kick.

That’s the point they have an extra penalty taker. So if goes to 11th they have a free penalty, otherwise no point in the man advantage. Seems a bit unfair to me.

5 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Interesting idea, never really thought of that.

I'd be in favour of that.

12 minutes ago, 054123 said:

He’s acts like a ***** and constantly looks to cheat the referee and the opposition. A talented bloke but most times he touches the ball you can tell that diving or cheating are the primary or secondary option.

Believe it or not I could forgive it All if it weren’t for the endless moaning and self victimisation.

Immaturity and vanity beyond belief.

Yeh, but as my ‘edited’ post (in reply to yours) said, an annoying footballer does not equal ‘an awful human being’ - I edited my post to give examples of why he is far from “an awful human being” - it’s post #214 (above) on this thread ...

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Villa in the Championship play off final two years running ... some achievement that ... don’t get the hate for them 

They cheat financially, happy to overlook?

They are bigheads.

Great sense of entitlement. Fans, players and management alike!

They get the rub of the green from officials aplenty- not their fault a lot of the time but do you recall the disgrace of a penalty they got against us a few short weeks ago?

Never mind what's not to like...'What's to like' a more apt turn of phrase. 

Genuinely, don't see why neutrals would warm to them much.

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh, but as my ‘edited’ post (in reply to yours) said, an annoying footballer does not equal ‘an awful human being’ - I edited my post to give examples of why he is far from “an awful human being” - it’s post #214 (above) on this thread ...

I’m over the moon that he gave some money away. I respect that, in your opinion, this makes it all better.

In my opinion, all of the traits I’ve described speak to a person who is ***** that I dislike. 

10 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Villa in the Championship play off final two years running ... some achievement that ... don’t get the hate for them 

I admit if Villa go up iv had a result betting wise, but the hatred on here is like what the ****. If we haven't gone up  who cares who dose?

29 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

27 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

That’s the point they have an extra penalty taker. So if goes to 11th they have a free penalty, otherwise no point in the man advantage. Seems a bit unfair to me.

Can’t agree with this. You can’t give the side with 10 men a penalty less than the opposition. You’re effectively punishing the team twice for having a man sent off. It’s a disproportionate punishment for the crimes of one player and unfair on the rest of the team.

However, I do agree that the team with 11 men shouldn’t have to use their last-choice  penalty taker while the team with 10 gets to go back to the first. The simple solution is that both teams get to go back to their first choice after 10 each.

13 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

They cheat financially, happy to overlook?

They are bigheads.

Great sense of entitlement. Fans, players and management alike!

They get the rub of the green from officials aplenty- not their fault a lot of the time but do you recall the disgrace of a penalty they got against us a few short weeks ago?

Never mind what's not to like...'What's to like' a more apt turn of phrase. 

Genuinely, don't see why neutrals would warm to them much.

Do you think Man City are worthy premier league champions? Or happy to overlook? 

Not sure I’ve ‘warmed to them’ where Villa is concerned, just recognising their achievement of getting to the play off final two years running in the fifth best division in the world ... 

9 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I’m over the moon that he gave some money away. I respect that, in your opinion, this makes it all better.

In my opinion, all of the traits I’ve described speak to a person who is ***** that I dislike. 

Fair enough, I respect your opinion .... I just can’t agree that someone who annoys you on a football pitch can be described as an “awful human being” ... especially a guy who does so much for his local community and helping young people ...

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Do you think Man City are worthy premier league champions? Or happy to overlook? 

Not sure I’ve ‘warmed to them’ just recognising their achievement of getting to the play off final two years running in the fifth best division in the world ... 

I think their breaches are more historic, that they've deceived- if anything Man City and the lengths they went to make them worse. Then again, blatantly ignoring the regs openly also fairly shit.

Won't deny 2 playoff finals in a row is good work, speaks for itself but there's a lot to dislike IMO.

37 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

39 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

The team in this case has had an advantage for a good 40 minutes, handing them a free penalty is overkill.

Leeds for me - earlier in the season played some nice football.

Villa I havnt seen anything positive from them this season. Couple of individual performances and some lucky decisions. Also very poor from West Brom to get a man sent off both legs - I would be livid if we did he same!!

Hope Leeds go up. 

Villa have spent way over what they should have been allowed to, their fans are totally self righteous and they haven't half been helped on their way this season....

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Our pen at home to QPR was embarrassing - but every other club is worse ....

It was nowhere near as embarrassing as Villa's against us

41 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

It was nowhere near as embarrassing as Villa's against us

You’re right - but both were just nowhere near being penalties - is it me or does there seem to have been more controversial penalties this season in our div than ever before? It seems every time I watch a game live or on tv there’s a hugely controversial incident in a penalty box ... 

32 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You’re right - but both were just nowhere near being penalties - is it me or does there seem to have been more controversial penalties this season in our div than ever before? It seems every time I watch a game live or on tv there’s a hugely controversial incident in a penalty box ... 

I completely agree, and it's why the FA really needs to look at introducing VAR in the football league. 

The Man City v Spurs game is a prime example of where a controversial decision can change the game. Had there been no VAR Sterling's goal would have counted, but there was and so Spurs went through deservedly. 

In rugby you rarely get decisions that are controversial because the referee gets another couple of looks at decisions with advice, the game doesn't always low as well but it rules out the referee missing anything, which as he/she is only human, they are bound to do on occasion. 

Archived