IGNORED

Upcoming Players from the Academy (Merged)

P'head Red

With our youth system seemingly in a far better place than it has previously been it got me thinking as to which players we should be looking out for in the coming seasons.

A number of our young players have had a good season in mens football with Bakinson, J Smith, Vyner and Semenyo all playnig in the football league. 

I was hoping those with better knowledge of our youth set up could shine some light on who else there is to look out for, it seems like there's an exciting future ahead for the academy. 

26 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Sam Pearson has been playing for the under 23's and is only 17 I believe. Saw him for the development squad 3 times last pre season and he was the standout for me on each occasion. Seems to be able to play wide or as a number 10.

Has he been called up to the first team previously? FA cup game ??

34 minutes ago, frenchred said:

What has happened to George Dowling? Made his debut a couple of seasons ago, rumoured Chelsea interest, never seen again!

Forget him, what happened to Jehad Muntasser?

I have no knowledge of any of the current crop, but looking back into the past, anyone know how Tristan Plummer is doing these days?

It's about time the Brown family (Aaron, Marvin) provided us with another of their talented young ones.

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I have no knowledge of any of the current crop, but looking back into the past, anyone know how Tristan Plummer is doing these days?

It's about time the Brown family (Aaron, Marvin) provided us with another of their talented young ones.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018-03-02/meet-gogglebox-family-the-plummers/

This.

With the recent success of youth academy players Reid, Bryan and Kelly, I'm interested to see who people think will make their senior debuts next season and who is most likely to be our next emerging youth team/one for the future.

I admit I don't keep tabs or much notice on our youth players and players out on loan. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Antoine Semenyo and Taylor Moore feature quite heavily next season.

Do people think Walsh, Eisa and Adelakun will get their big breaks next season or will they never make it at City?

Who has had good seasons out on loan this year and may be able to make a position in the match day squad their own?

I understand we have a very exciting 15yo attacking midfielder called ayman benarous. Has played for our u-23's even at 15. His agency put a couple of snippets of his ability on Twitter recently. Could well see him emerge in the next couple of years

8 hours ago, BOSRed said:

I understand we have a very exciting 15yo attacking midfielder called ayman benarous. Has played for our u-23's even at 15. His agency put a couple of snippets of his ability on Twitter recently. Could well see him emerge in the next couple of years

Sounds like an allergy. Sorry, I can't do that, I'm Aymanbenarous.

8 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/maeenpaeae-to-remain-in-bs3/

The list of those being released, offered new contracts and remaining in the academy are mentioned here. A couple of those not retained were in the squad that won in Juventus last week. 

That has to be one of the best URLs ever

Maeenpaeae hahahaha

7 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Given recent stories about his 'off-field activities' and trials in Ireland, it was, in fact, a genuine, albeit somewhat tongue-in-cheek, question.

You’re right, probably some truth in there...if he does go to Derry, we’ll look to offset whatever we paid them for Holden.

On 15/05/2019 at 10:39, reddogkev said:

Ask and you shall receive. (Aarons Son)

Archived