IGNORED

Jeremy Kyle Show

Super

4 hours ago, Nibor said:

Jeremy Hunt.  How has the man who has been trying to privatise the NHS for most of his career not got a mention yet?

He hasn't been mentioned as it is almost impossible to type his name without ending up writing the worst of the swear words.

1 hour ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Anyone think of a decent footballer with that name?

According to Wikipedia there is one footballer called Jeremy, but I have never heard of him.  Lots of American football players with the name but they don't count.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_(name)#In_sports

On 15/05/2019 at 11:47, Unan said:

The lie detectors are "92% accurate", that's nearly 1/10 wrong! Madness how it is given as fact when it is so inaccurate.

It is 92% accurate according to lie detector test practitioners. It's a good job they aren't connected to their machines when providing this figure. The true figure, supplied by independent sources is far less. Indeed, I heard a lie detector test practitioner state that the accuracy is 92% if a response to one, straightforward question is required, but reduces to about 60% if the question has a couple of clauses or more.

I've heard American cops state that they only use the polygraph test as a form of pressure on a suspect to see how they will react before and during the examination, or if they will choose not to take one at all (heightening suspicion). There have been countless times where a suspect has been ruled out by passing a polygraph only to emerge as the likely criminal years later when DNA is used in the reopened case where it wasn't available in the original one, and unfortunately, vice-versa too.

Even if it was 92% accurate, for Kyle to go out on a limb accusing a guest of being an out and out lying scumbag when there is a one in ten chance that they're actually telling the truth is careless and uncaring in the extreme.

Archived