IGNORED

Bristol City Stickers?

WAHGS.

Yes, pretty sure those are all Sean's work, and all ones sold by S82 at the Spanish Bar.

Depends what other ones you see about are, in Bristol as a whole there are random music labels that give out stickers that appear around.

You may see the odd South Bristol sticker too, although I'd never condone them being placed on public property, there are a few different designs and happy to give you some freebies.

7 minutes ago, Olé said:

Yes, pretty sure those are all Sean's work, and all ones sold by S82 at the Spanish Bar.

Depends what other ones you see about are, in Bristol as a whole there are random music labels that give out stickers that appear around.

You may see the odd South Bristol sticker too, although I'd never condone them being placed on public property, there are a few different designs and happy to give you some freebies.

That'd be mint mate would really appreciate that. Just having a nose at your(?) website now. :) 

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Olé said:

Forgot to say @Olé, it was a good interview you did on Sky before the Hull game ?

27 minutes ago, WAHGS. said:

Morning.

Anyone know anywhere online I can get some decent Bristol City stickers?

I've found this page but I see some fantastic designs about all over Bristol, surely they can't all just come from Spanish Bar?

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/641200226/100-x-bristol-city-stickers-based-on?show_sold_out_detail=1&frs=1

Cheers.

https://www.section82.co.uk/category/stickers

13 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Let @James know which ones you want, and I'm sure he'll cater for you!

Just found out I'm working in south Bristol next week so won't need to order online perfect timing, though do you or @James know if they sell them in the Spanish Bar throughout the week?

Many thanks. :)

3 hours ago, Olé said:

Hi Rob, no, those arent Sean's work, they do all sorts of teams designs. 

3 hours ago, WAHGS. said:

Just found out I'm working in south Bristol next week so won't need to order online perfect timing, though do you or @James know if they sell them in the Spanish Bar throughout the week?

I think he keeps a box of them there usually, but I can't say for certain!

Hope you manage to get some. 

• Admin
4 hours ago, WAHGS. said:

@WAHGS. If you are on Facebook the bar is on there, may be easier to message Dave and ask him? 

Archived