IGNORED

Training Ground Delay?

JasonM88

On 16/05/2019 at 11:36, redsince1994 said:

Heathens. We took pub golf much more seriously when I was a student, no repeat drinks and realistic pars.

Would even extend it to 18 holes when we were feeling particularly aggrieved with our livers!

Pub Golf Champion, Engineering, Liverpool Uni.  1995.  My most proud achievement.

I only found out when someone told me two days later, once I’d surfaced.  How anyone remembered the result I’ll never know.  

Don’t try it though kids, not a good look by the end of the night.

On 16/05/2019 at 09:08, Show Me The Money! said:

Challenge anyone to get Albatross into there cheesy puns

I believe there was a charity cricket event with the stars of Eastenders to raise money for the gold club work but Albert Square hard man damaged his finger , a colleague stepped in at the last moment saying 

«  Don’t worry if you can’t play Al bat Ross . » 

I’ll get my coat .

22 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Yep.

Ignore this one from now.

Do they really think they are original or funny ?

Is that the main driver behind your argument? If so, I’m sure we can iron the problem out. Or are you saying the whole thing is a load of balls? I’d say you’re being a bit green and are on course for a few arguments.

26 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Is that the main driver behind your argument? If so, I’m sure we can iron the problem out. Or are you saying the whole thing is a load of balls? I’d say you’re being a bit green and are on course for a few arguments.

You`re being a bit rough on him there mate. Why not try and iron things out amicably?

23 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Yep.

Ignore this one from now.

Do they really think they are original or funny ?

No, it's just par for the course on OTIB. :) 

2 minutes ago, B-Rizzle said:

There’s definitely a delay. All gone very quiet and GM reporting that work to start early next year.

Ashton said in Jan about work starting this summer.

Meant to start this summer, then this autumn. Haven’t seen the report of next year but definitely a concern. 

Archived