IGNORED

Leeds v FLDC (Merged)

Super

2 minutes ago, Super said:

No

I feel wrong, but from a selfish point of view of the 3 teams now left, Leeds are the only one that get better, Derby will loose Mount and Wilson, and it wouldn't shock me if someone takes Lawrence as well, and Villa will have to sell to avoid FFP problems. 

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I dislike Derby for the same reasons I dislike Aston Villa- though the former in a number of ways aren't quite so bad.

Leeds it is then.

I honestly don't even know why I dislike Derby, or if I even do actually dislike them, but I don't want them to be promoted. It may just be that I find familiarity and comfort in the routine of them alway falling short...

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Keogh touched him, therefore not a dive

Contact does not mean anything, it's a contact sport.

He put his leg in front of Keogh and threw himself on the floor.

It was a dive all day long and if you need any more proof than the replay you can look at Bamford's reaction.

4 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Not like Sky have a ‘love in’ with Leeds is there :whistle:

True but that's built off of the club actually having a reasonably successful history. 

Derby's is all based off of their manager, can't stand it

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

I honestly don't even know why I dislike Derby, or if I even do actually dislike them, but I don't want them to be promoted. It may just be that I find familiarity and comfort in the routine of them alway falling short...

I dislike them personally speaking due to FFP and latterly the Frank Lampard love-in, tbh he seems quite fair minded in post match interviews this season so maybe it's more the media spotlight than him perse- as a rule, I find them less objectionable than Aston Villa however!

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Bamford again :facepalm:

It utterly amazes me that a player who went down with a serious injury off the ball at Middlesbrough two years ago, requiring quick thinking from Aden Flint (then our player) to support his head and call medical attention on urgently, could think it right to now so frequently dive. Imagine if other players didn't come to his assistance because they thought he was faking.

Even if Waghorn unavailable, and granted I'm not watching the game but why is Marriott on the bench- surely he'd be a useful option, a focal point?

@RoystonFoote'snephew He's a high calibre manager, known for managing in fairly big jobs, passing and pressing- his football will indeed be pretty decent! Actually, Leeds have a big achilles heel under him- finishing. Statistically they are the best in this division in a faIr few ways but only finished 3rd.

Archived