IGNORED

Leeds v FLDC (Merged)

Super

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Financial cheats v financial cheats...great.

I hate Aston Villa more on balance but the old saying cheats never prosper- doesn't really hold.

My interest in this years play offs has now ended. You have two clubs who have put two fingers up to FFP in the final. Just like last night I feel sick. 

Where is the justification to follow FFP rules now. Someone needs a good lawyer to sue the EFL for failing to carry out its own rules

7 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

Marriott. Again. We absolutely must buy a goal scorer. No more pussy footing around with punts on players. 

Spot on - but we could have got one for free! McGoldrick ... never mind, just hope we don’t keep wasting money on the likes of Engvall, Eisa etc etc etc etc etc ....

Yeah, agree fully- I think Derby are a bit the lesser of 2 evils- but then I think back to the Semenyo red at AG.

Can't they both lose??

Unfortunately not. Agree Derby are the lesser of two evils now but tbf once WBA went out last night it was crap whichever way it went! 

5 minutes ago, Olé said:

FFS commentator offering us the pain of Leeds 16 years outside the top flight and Derby "also a long time away" (11 years). :facepalm:

That’s what really gets me, it’s like they have a devine right to get back to the PL because of what big teams they might have been in the past. Well think on Leeds, you are a Championship team just like the rest of us.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

That’s what really gets me, it’s like they have a devine right to get back to the PL because of what big teams they might have been in the past. Well think on Leeds, you are a Championship team just like the rest of us.

They have the biggest commercial revenue for a reason tbh- at this level with the exception of Newcastle 2016/17 and bigger than a few PL sides.

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Never wanted Derby to have success in the P/Os  but  **** me, those Leeds faces tonight :laugh:

Fair play Frank tonight. You stuffed it back in their faces. So fair play , gave me a laugh

You're happy about them or Aston Villa financially cheating their way to PL...well you've a itnereesting take when by rights they should'be been slung out the p;layoffs and we could have got 6.

Semenyo red card at AG, Huddlestone similar unpunished- Hourihane 'fall' at 0-0 at their ground, handling it in the process, both in the run-in...

Hope Derby if they go up fall below their 'record' PL points tally and Aston Villa stay down and get docked 21 points.

8 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Oh yeah, absolutely. I estimate it increased their "profits" or at least financial position by £40m. Fair market transaction is hard to accept but accept it we must, but doubling it...

Something I don't quite understand, Man City supposedly in trouble for increasing income through inflated sponsorship? Yet Derby sell their stadium at an increased price is fine.

You're happy about them or Aston Villa financially cheating their way to PL...well you've a itnereesting take when by rights they should'be been slung out the p;layoffs and we could have got 6.

Semenyo red card, Huddlestone similar unpunished- Hourihane 'fall', handling it in the process, both in the run-in. :think:

One interesting fact for the final. Who will the referee be instructed to favour with dodgy decisions?

Archived