IGNORED

Leeds v FLDC (Merged)

Super

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You're happy about them or Aston Villa financially cheating their way to PL...well you've a itnereesting take when by rights they should'be been slung out the p;layoffs and we could have got 6.

Semenyo red card at AG, Huddlestone similar unpunished- Hourihane 'fall' at 0-0 at their ground, handling it in the process, both in the run-in...

Hope Derby if they go up fall below their 'record' PL points tally and Aston Villa stay down and get docked 21 points.

I never said I'm happy about anything like that, i'm talking purely about tonight's game.

1 minute ago, Meh said:

Come on Villa - that hurts but rather them than FLDC for me - Wilson is a bigger vagina than Grealish - how is that possible?

It was anyone but Villa for me, will love it if they stay down and have to fire sell all their best players.

15 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Yes, I've nothing against Frank, he seems a decent chap. I just don't like the hype, it's a bit tedious

Main problem if they go up is that are the in my opinion the worst side in the play offs ( and my god the luckiest ! ) and we are still left with the best three for next year 

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

EFL are useless and craven, that'd be why. Like all the rest of the Governing bodies.

Bad day at work ?  :laugh: Leeds lost when they thought the job was done and we saw all the miserable faces on TV , and some grown up blokes crying   :laugh:

I've enjoyed tonight

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

That’s what really gets me, it’s like they have a devine right to get back to the PL because of what big teams they might have been in the past. Well think on Leeds, you are a Championship team just like the rest of us.

And that is the type of thought process that the ECA are advocating regarding a potential revamp of the CL.

A very unhealthy road to travel when all that seems to matter is the past.

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

No, just my long-held opinion :laugh:.They are useless, that much is self-evident.

True, but there ain;t a great deal we can do about it. Listen, what a great game of football it was tonight though. No one could possibly deny that

1 minute ago, ScottishRed said:

And that is the type of thought process that the ECA are advocating regarding a potential revamp of the CL.

A very unhealthy road to travel when all that seems to matter is the past.

Agreed- absolutely.

Soutgate's quote about love the sport, hate the industry or similar was so correct.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

True, but there ain;t a great deal we can do about it. Listen, what a great game of football it was tonight though. No one could possibly deny that

True- fantastic watch, tactics out the window- goals and chances galore.

In some ways, a lot better than the PL- much as we want to be there. Pretty unpredictable this League and this playoff too!

8 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Agreed- absolutely.

Soutgate's quote about love the sport, hate the industry or similar was so correct.

True- fantastic watch, tactics out the window- goals and chances galore.

In some ways, a lot better than the PL- much as we want to be there. Pretty unpredictable this League and this playoff too!

We've got to enjoy the championship while we are in it as we've more chance of going down than up 

24 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

FLDC promoted to the Prem? We will never hear the end of it on Sky....

And what chance Abramovitch will want FL to replace Sarri next season?

Yep and you just know its gonna happen. They will beat Villa and we will have to listen to sky pundits tell us how great it is for his first season in management to get promoted. No mention of course of the budget Derby have had the last few seasons.

Absolutely gutted on the results last night and tonight.

I wanted the Baggies to win it like everyone else.

On the arrogance levels shown IMO it was Villa the worst, then Derby, then Leeds.

I’ve come to hate Villa so much, what a vile club, with the biggest bunch of arrogant, self-entitled, bellends I’ve ever seen.

Derby are not far behind though, so it’s a ******* shite final. I won’t be watching, but as one of them have to win, it’s Derby for me.

I suppose the only consolation is one of them will be staying down, and fingers crossed FFP will be looked at to wipe the arrogance of their smug faces.

9 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yep and you just know its gonna happen. They will beat Villa and we will have to listen to sky pundits tell us how great it is for his first season in management to get promoted. No mention of course of the budget Derby have had the last few seasons.

A mate of mine is a Chelsea home, away and European season ticket holder. He feels that popular opinion at Stamford Bridge is FL will come in to replace Sarri although he believes FL needs to gain more experience. 

I wouldn’t bet against it happening though. 

Archived