IGNORED

Leeds v FLDC (Merged)

Super

22 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

I thought the Derby celebrations were well over the top, led by Lampard and then the owner was there jumping around. They have won nothing yet. 

We had a pitch invasion when we beat Palace. I think it was more a case of sticking it to Leeds and their fans last night. 

47 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

I thought the Derby celebrations were well over the top, led by Lampard and then the owner was there jumping around. They have won nothing yet. 

Yes very Swindon, and we all know what happened there.

12 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

I thought the atmosphere at Elland Road was electric. Much better than you get at Ashton Gate!

While I wanted Leeds to go through, I'm happy for Frank Lampard. You'd be hard pushed to find a nicer, more intelligent man in football.

Have you EVER made a positive comment about us??

6 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

The way that Derby approached the game at Ashton Gate changed my opinion of Lampard. I don't think he is that nice at all. Yes all sweetness and smiles on camera. Getting his team to cheat a la Warnock when off camera.

He's there to do a job not to be nice Derby County looked to have blown it they got a defining win at Ashton Gate seized their chances,then came back from a first leg home defeat turned Leeds Utd over at Elland Rd where Bristol City have a useless record of defeats and now play the claret and blue tossers with John (ego) Terry who is a far bigger ***** at Wembley.

I would go with City being total dirty ba#tards if they could get through to the final and win it.  

I think FLDC are on a roll, probably started when they beat us at Ashton Gate.

Of the four play off teams I would have wanted WBA to win as they go about their football in the right way on and off the pitch, oh how they must wish they never got rid of Darren Moore now.

On balance, I hope FLDC now go on and win at Wembley and get promotion so that Ville get stuffed with FFP. I think FLDC are close to having financial problems themselves but take out the three Premier League loan players as I can't see their parent clubs selling and you have a mid table Championship side getting mullered every week.

They may even eclipse their points record the last time they were there.

It would be interesting if "Mr P" or Eddie Hitler could cast some light on their financial affairs as one of them will miss out.

28 minutes ago, Swede said:

I think FLDC are on a roll, probably started when they beat us at Ashton Gate.

Of the four play off teams I would have wanted WBA to win as they go about their football in the right way on and off the pitch, oh how they must wish they never got rid of Darren Moore now.

On balance, I hope FLDC now go on and win at Wembley and get promotion so that Ville get stuffed with FFP. I think FLDC are close to having financial problems themselves but take out the three Premier League loan players as I can't see their parent clubs selling and you have a mid table Championship side getting mullered every week.

They may even eclipse their points record the last time they were there.

It would be interesting if "Mr P" or Eddie Hitler could cast some light on their financial affairs as one of them will miss out.

56 minutes ago, Unan said:

Why is that pretty well everyone else can see what FLDC have done to"massage" their accounts favourably, but the EFL can't or won't?

9 hours ago, billywedlock said:

The owner has - he won his battle with ffp! :(

5 hours ago, downendcity said:

Why is that pretty well everyone else can see what FLDC have done to"massage" their accounts favourably, but the EFL can't or won't?

and we have live footage from EFL head quarters, this is the moment the question was asked.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cddbb4b6739627051

12 hours ago, Robin Wood said:

I think there's more chance of us dropping 10 places than moving up 2 if we don't adress the problem positions 

Us dropping 10 places would see us be 18th, still not in the relegation zone as you first stated...

On 16/05/2019 at 07:03, JBFC II said:

I watched SSN at the end of the game last night. 

Clinton Morrison compared Lampard's win (not Derby's) to Liverpool's and Spurs', he stated that Lampard had reformed Derby County and said that nobody had expected them to be anywhere near the play offs at the start of the season (bit odd when they were in them last season) and said that the nation can't wait for Terry v Lampard in the final...

If that isn't a love in then I don't know what is

I think the praise for him can be overhyped of course, and Morrison isn't too bright but to be fair to Lampard he has improved their style in general terms- not at AG granted, the 4-3-3 while losing Vydra- and the Marriott substitution turned out to be decisive- mind you so did Leeds errors.

He's done alright there, not knocking him but he's not the Messiah either.

Archived