IGNORED

Children’s Hospice South West

BigAl&Toby

Some of you have asked about the donations that you have made in return for using our season tickets or enduring away trips with us....

Just topped up the donations this season to £160. Everything you’ve paid me has been paid across to this very worthwhile cause.

Unless the Ls or the stewards stop it I’ll be doing the same next season.

Keep an eye out on here or feel free to message me if you’re interested. Or if you want to book the tickets for a specific game.

FLDC or Colin tickets carry a premium ?

And to all those who have chipped in. Thanks ?

Big Al and Toby.

Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread a little to say that I will be just inside the main doors at Debenhams this Saturday (18th May) collecting for CHSW.

If anybody is in Broadmead, Bristol, pop in and say hello.

12 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Just topped up the donations this season to £160. Everything you’ve paid me has been paid across to this very worthwhile cause.

Excellent work so a big well done from me - I know people that have and are currently benefiting from the great work that CHSW do so I know how much this means to the families 

@BigAl&Toby, I think it’s great what you do. It must be a lot of hassle at times but when you see the sum raised it certainly is worthwhile and long may you continue doing so. :clapping:

As an aside, I think with Frankie gone the CHSW have lost a huge supporter. I really don’t think you can just cut off once places like this get into your heart so I’m sure he will be involved, just maybe from a distance.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

@BigAl&Toby, I think it’s great what you do. It must be a lot of hassle at times but when you see the sum raised it certainly is worthwhile and long may you continue doing so. :clapping:

As an aside, I think with Frankie gone the CHSW have lost a huge supporter. I really don’t think you can just cut off once places like this get into your heart so I’m sure he will be involved, just maybe from a distance.

Steve ‘Wiggy’ Allen (the previous physio) and Frankie were the main ones in setting up the relationship with CHSW.  Players who’ve left still do their bit, Joe Bryan brings Fulham kit these days, Litts donates stuff too.

On 16/05/2019 at 08:44, Red Grovesy said:

Big Al and Toby.

Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread a little to say that I will be just inside the main doors at Debenhams this Saturday (18th May) collecting for CHSW.

If anybody is in Broadmead, Bristol, pop in and say hello.

Again not to hijack but in July i will be doing the national 3 peaks whilst cycling 665 miles over 5 days trying to raise 10k for the CHSW.

Nearer the time i will post the link to our page and of anyone could even donate a £1 it would all help.....

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

Again not to hijack but in July i will be doing the national 3 peaks whilst cycling 665 miles over 5 days trying to raise 10k for the CHSW.

Nearer the time i will post the link to our page and of anyone could even donate a £1 it would all help.....

Rob K. Did I show you around Charlton Farm as your tour guide last week?

Archived