Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
BigAl&Toby

Children’s Hospice South West

I enjoyed a home game with your ticket and your company to an away game. Very grateful. Top bloke. Have a ST next season but happy to join you on the road again 👍🏻

• Like 1

Big Al and Toby.

Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread a little to say that I will be just inside the main doors at Debenhams this Saturday (18th May) collecting for CHSW.

If anybody is in Broadmead, Bristol, pop in and say hello.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Just topped up the donations this season to £160. Everything you’ve paid me has been paid across to this very worthwhile cause.

Excellent work so a big well done from me - I know people that have and are currently benefiting from the great work that CHSW do so I know how much this means to the families 

On 16/05/2019 at 15:24, bristolcitysweden said:

I trust Dunder would shift in if they only new about CHSW 

You really don't like dunder do you....how much did you lose on there site?

@BigAl&Toby, I think it’s great what you do. It must be a lot of hassle at times but when you see the sum raised it certainly is worthwhile and long may you continue doing so. :clapping:

As an aside, I think with Frankie gone the CHSW have lost a huge supporter. I really don’t think you can just cut off once places like this get into your heart so I’m sure he will be involved, just maybe from a distance.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

@BigAl&Toby, I think it’s great what you do. It must be a lot of hassle at times but when you see the sum raised it certainly is worthwhile and long may you continue doing so. :clapping:

As an aside, I think with Frankie gone the CHSW have lost a huge supporter. I really don’t think you can just cut off once places like this get into your heart so I’m sure he will be involved, just maybe from a distance.

Steve ‘Wiggy’ Allen (the previous physio) and Frankie were the main ones in setting up the relationship with CHSW.  Players who’ve left still do their bit, Joe Bryan brings Fulham kit these days, Litts donates stuff too.

• Like 3

On 16/05/2019 at 08:44, Red Grovesy said:

Big Al and Toby.

Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread a little to say that I will be just inside the main doors at Debenhams this Saturday (18th May) collecting for CHSW.

If anybody is in Broadmead, Bristol, pop in and say hello.

Again not to hijack but in July i will be doing the national 3 peaks whilst cycling 665 miles over 5 days trying to raise 10k for the CHSW.

Nearer the time i will post the link to our page and of anyone could even donate a £1 it would all help.....

• Like 2

There's also another £20 to come from me at some point.

Al kindly let me wait a bit before paying because I'm moving and currently paying rent for 2 places.

• Aubergine 1

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

Again not to hijack but in July i will be doing the national 3 peaks whilst cycling 665 miles over 5 days trying to raise 10k for the CHSW.

Nearer the time i will post the link to our page and of anyone could even donate a £1 it would all help.....

Rob K. Did I show you around Charlton Farm as your tour guide last week?

1 hour ago, Red Grovesy said:

Rob K. Did I show you around Charlton Farm as your tour guide last week?

I was the one missing as was away but yes would have been the other 4, Paul’s team!

• Like 1