IGNORED

Your Bristol Ctiy rewards balance : DEADLINE IS FIRDAY 31st !!

phantom

• Admin

I'm assuming we are all going to get a similar email over the next few hours

The VERY disappointing thing for me is that YET AGAIN the club fail to mention about how to donate unwanted reward balances to their charity!!

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO can a message be passed onto the web team to at least include this on a web article, as it has only appeared on one story back on 30th July 2018

We have received requests from supporters who would like to donate their Rewards cash to charity and we would like to thank them for their generosity.  If supporters would like to donate their Rewards cash to charity they can do so by emailing marketing@bristol-sport.co.uk

image.png

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm assuming we are all going to get a similar email over the next few hours

The VERY disappointing thing for me is that YET AGAIN the club fail to mention about how to donate unwanted reward balances to their charity!!

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO can a message be passed onto the web team to at least include this on a web article, as it has only appeared on one story back on 30th July 2018

We have received requests from supporters who would like to donate their Rewards cash to charity and we would like to thank them for their generosity.  If supporters would like to donate their Rewards cash to charity they can do so by emailing marketing@bristol-sport.co.uk

image.png

Why have you redacted "Phantom" from it? 

The lack of promotion regarding donating the balance to worthy causes is probably deliberate as the club will have to do something with the balance, rather than just letting it lapse.

The default should be 'any unused credit will be used for charitable purposes' - without the need for supporters to do anything.

• Admin
30 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

I assumed it was Tom

Fan Tom = Phantom

Sadly not, my user name actually was an accident many many years ago.

I'd just been to see The Phantom of the Opera in London, when I joined on here, I couldn't think of a name to use, so took "Phantom".

At football many people know me as Phantom, and there are actually people I have known for years that still don't know my real name

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'd just been to see The Phantom of the Opera in London, when I joined on here, I couldn't think of a name to use, so took "Phantom".

At football many people know me as Phantom, and there are actually people I have known for years that still don't know my real name

I'm amazed 'Of The Opera' was already taken.

Shame they rarely post.

Maybe a little simplistic from me, but why can't we just carry over our balance into next season?

You don't Tesco or Costa rewards saying you have to spend them by the end of May, so why are City doing it?

If a season ticket holder hasn't renewed, then sure, give them a deadline, but for everyone else, just allow it to continue - or am I missing something here?

53 minutes ago, phantom said:

I bet you love the night games.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Thought it was because you liked flinging flans

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I was thinking that most people probably know my real name by now anyway :sub:

2 hours ago, WarksRobin said:

I assumed it was Tom

Fan Tom = Phantom

Assumed your name was something like Pete Hanton or Paul or Phil ?

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

The lack of promotion regarding donating the balance to worthy causes is probably deliberate as the club will have to do something with the balance, rather than just letting it lapse.

The default should be 'any unused credit will be used for charitable purposes' - without the need for supporters to do anything.

Why should it? It what world is that the norm. Nowhere else does it so why would you expect city to. The rewards balance holds no monetary value. 

• Admin
7 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Why should it? It what world is that the norm. Nowhere else does it so why would you expect city to. The rewards balance holds no monetary value. 

True, but as it is going to our own community trust, you could understand why they would put this in

Donating £10 to charity will cost the club £10.

Spending the £10 in their shop will cost the club whatever is the cost price of £10 of goods (maybe a £5 or £6?).

Letting it lapse will cost them nothing. 

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Is Matt still employed as the clubs SLO?

I haven't heard anything from him no here or elsewhere for weeks

Last time I saw him was in the hotel with the squad the night before the Hull game, I'd assumed he had changed roles as he had assumedly flown up with the squad?

19 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

1556241604_Screenshot2019-05-16at16_05_52.thumb.png.6e198c2f865d7ab035e6f0e7e1b4305e.png

Just bought a couple of these. No better way to spend the rewards balance imo

They make a brilliant contraceptive.

Nobody's getting lucky wearing one of those.

On 16/05/2019 at 11:35, phantom said:

Just be grateful you had not been to watch the Hunchback of Notra Dame I guess.

17 hours ago, phantom said:

Good to read the club have included the part about donating unwanted rewards in their latest os post

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/redeem-your-city-rewards-before-deadline/

Just been down the gate was going to use my balance. But couldn’t see the point as the new badge is coming. Now I just read your post I have donated it . Cheers 

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

Does anyone know what is happening with the loyalty points/pounds that season card holders don't spend by the 31st May?

I see the bears are donating theirs to charity; and I think this would be a wonderful gesture by the club.

I've still got quite a few pounds left on our cards. But would be more than happy for it to go to a worthy cause.

Archived