IGNORED

Bin Laden

Bristol Rob

6 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

The Bin Ladens are a wealthy family who made their money in big construction projects in the Middle East.

Osama Bin Laden was the black sheep of the family and not the head of it.

I am sure that you are the first to empathise with people who share unfortunate surnames.

When I worked in Saudi our client was Saudi Binladen Group (SBG). They are a huge company that have business in Construction, Power and several others areas. We worked on the construction of the King Abdullah Financial District (value £7.8bn) where we had circa 17,000 operatives working on the site. We later moved on to Jeddah Airport. SBG had the monopoly on Government contracts because of financial help they gave to the King when work was being done in Mecca and as such he returned the favour. That has changed a little now I believe since King Salman took over. Quite a difficult client to deal with but there again most Saudis are when it comes to business. More recently Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was linked with Man Ure but then you had the Kashoggi affair in Turkey that put the dampers on that.

19 minutes ago, BigTone said:

When I worked in Saudi our client was Saudi Binladen Group (SBG). They are a huge company that have business in Construction, Power and several others areas. We worked on the construction of the King Abdullah Financial District (value £7.8bn) where we had circa 17,000 operatives working on the site. We later moved on to Jeddah Airport. SBG had the monopoly on Government contracts because of financial help they gave to the King when work was being done in Mecca and as such he returned the favour. That has changed a little now I believe since King Salman took over. Quite a difficult client to deal with but there again most Saudis are when it comes to business. More recently Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was linked with Man Ure but then you had the Kashoggi affair in Turkey that put the dampers on that.

You renovate one bingo hall, and the repeat business just keep racking up...

Archived