IGNORED

Charlton vs Doncaster

Unan

1 minute ago, Olé said:

Another ridiculous game of football. Thank god a second local game next season is still on for me. ? Both defences woeful.

The same reason I want Charlton to go up, 4 minutes on the Jubilee 

Crazy just how close these playoff games have all been, often extra time and the dreaded pens have been used. I think I’m right saying that all or most of the teams that finished in 3rd place have already gone out? There is just too much resting on these games that penalties are such a harsh way to lose everything on one kick.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

btw Anyone remember when we had our mini-spat with Charton in the 90s ? in the cup and it was all over not giving the ball back on a throw or something daft

All kicked off over by the dug-outs and lasted for a bit

Scott Minto being a **** at Ashton Gate. Anyone notice after the Villa semi he was reading out the upcoming Sky games and described the Valley in passing as "the home of football". Not sure that was in the Sky script.

Scott Minto is a massive clown who was a **** at Ashton Gate and a **** at Benfica. Not sure why we have to have his opinion but there you go. 

10 minutes ago, Unan said:

The same reason I want Charlton to go up, 4 minutes on the Jubilee 

Only place you can get in 4 minutes on the Jubilee Line when it's busy is the place you started.

7 minutes ago, Olé said:

Scott Minto being a **** at Ashton Gate. Anyone notice after the Villa semi he was reading out the upcoming Sky games and described the Valley in passing as "the home of football". Not sure that was in the Sky script.

Scott Minto is a massive clown who was a **** at Ashton Gate and a **** at Benfica. Not sure why we have to have his opinion but there you go. 

Is this the same Mr Minto who a few years back claimed he had little interest in English football and that the Spanish league was his passion ??

and now, low and behold here we have the EFL expert

:laugh: He may be a lovely guy in reality, but every time I see that face i have the urge to slap the bloke

12 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

btw Anyone remember when we had our mini-spat with Charton in the 90s ? in the cup and it was all over not giving the ball back on a throw or something daft

All kicked off over by the dug-outs and lasted for a bit

Just remember their “singing” in cockney accents “Charlun , Charlun, Charlun”.

Our retort when we equalised was “You’re not grunting anymore”

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Penalties HAVE to be taken at the Charlton end for safety reasons, what utter bollox.

Was wondering why the Doncaster captain was fuming. Odd he didn't know until after the toss.

Archived