IGNORED

Charlton vs Doncaster

Unan

11 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

All the playoff games have been entertaining......with the exception of the Sunderland v Portsmouth games which have been shite.

They were giving us a different storyline that didn't involve goals. They gave us a man from Fratton with 3 teeth losing his mind after a footballer fell over the advertising hoardings. 

26 minutes ago, Olé said:

Was wondering why the Doncaster captain was fuming. Odd he didn't know until after the toss.

Wasn’t he fuming all game? ? before he got that late equaliser I was adamant he was going to put Lyle Taylor into the stand!

3 minutes ago, Olé said:

They were giving us a different storyline that didn't involve goals. They gave us a man from Fratton with 3 teeth losing his mind after a footballer fell over the advertising hoardings. 

More entertaining than the football to be fair.

52 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

btw Anyone remember when we had our mini-spat with Charton in the 90s ? in the cup and it was all over not giving the ball back on a throw or something daft

All kicked off over by the dug-outs and lasted for a bit

I remember that well. I was in the Williams stand and saw it clearly. Ungentlemanly bstards 

I hated them for years after that. It’s only recently I’ve mellowed a bit. 

It was the next cup game after we had beaten Liverpool. 

4 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I remember that well. I was in the Williams stand and saw it clearly. Ungentlemanly bstards 

No it wasn’t, we beat Stockport 0-4 in the cup game after we had beaten Liverpool, what a night that was...

2 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Really? I could have sworn it was the next game. Perhaps it was the next HOME game. 

If my memory serves me correctly, the home game after Liverpool was Notts County..?? 

8 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Definitely Stockport away, The Chief got a hat trick and Leroy Rosenior, playing centre back and virtually unable to run, marked big Kevin Francis out of the game.

Charlton was the following game. 1-1 at home (seem to remember Tinman having a perfectly good goal disallowed, volley from the edge of the box into the top corner) before losing away in the replay.

5 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

If my memory serves me correctly, the home game after Liverpool was Notts County..?? 

Which we got a lower crowd than we took to Liverpool. Viva the Osman years 

1 hour ago, TomF said:

Which we got a lower crowd than we took to Liverpool. Viva the Osman years 

Yes, I think that’s why I remembered it in particular. 

8k away to Liverpool midweek, then 7.5k at home to Notts County. 

Imagine getting 7.5k crowds at home league games now...! 

Archived