IGNORED

Lloyd Kelly Bournemouth 13 million

Dynamite Red

8 hours ago, Eastendboy1965 said:

Mmmm..., As you say in your post ... you have no idea. So please don't put down someone who clearly has more understanding than you do. 

With the greatest respect, I'll put down who I feckin like, if I believe their misguided or ill informed. I don't know what LJ is planning, and neither does your protege.  ??

On 19/05/2019 at 20:08, billywedlock said:

Oh loving that you all have head in the sand regarding the finances. LJ and MA can spend millions again and you all think it is fantasy football. I will not bore you with the numbers (far too complex , but it will shake you to the bone) as you are all playing championship manager. BCFC should have been building a future around players like Reid, Bryan and Kelly. Instead they are selling them to pay for awful transfer policy and a multitude of wasted signings. How wonderfully gullible you all are. Makes the life of LJ and MA so much easier. 

Tell us some numbers O Wise One!

I believe we can break them down on this forum...many posters with a keen interest in football finance, or a general finance or accounting background it appears.

O Wise one, to what numbers do you refer! FFP? Accounts? SL's investment- or lack of?

Maybe make a thread on it?

"Heard Ian Holloway talking about him on talksport earlier. The presenter ( can't remember her name) was doing the normal " the world's gone mad , 13 million for a kid who's only played a handful of games " stuff and he put her in her place saying that the kids Brilliant, will go all the way to the top, good for Bristol City and a great signing by Bournemouth to get in before other premier league clubs."

12 hours ago, Coppello said:

Wow, that is an eye watering sum if true. Personally I think we've let him go at a fantastic time as he is not yet irreplaceable and we have a couple of months to sort out a replacement. Bournemouth were obviously very keen to get him in quickly before Liverpool got in. 

I did wonder why we went against our usual policy of waiting to get a replacement in before selling, but that would explain it. Such a good deal we just took the money and ran!

Not that I think it's a particularly bad deal for Bournemouth, mind

Archived