IGNORED

Lee Johnson on Radio Bristol

8 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Can't wait for this one. Really hope he says we are close to some signings.

Close to is much the same a being miles off as we have seen countless times - but on the positive side disappointment is often followed by a signing none of us expected. 

12 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Can't wait for this one. Really hope he says we are close to some signings.

Szmodics,  Reece Brown and Moore? 

They would be signings but nothing too exciting to offset the quick sale of Kelly. Still the first 2 especially appear to be highly rated so we'll see...

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Szmodics,  Reece Brown and Moore? 

They would be signings but nothing too exciting to offset the quick sale of Kelly. Still the first 2 especially appear to be highly rated so we'll see...

"Bold" mind...  more like bald.

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

Spot on JD. This is a really exciting time for the club. Fingers crossed.

It is an interesting time, but I am sure no one really expects LJ to go on local media discussing who might go and arrive and discussing fine detail, it will be understandably in ‘general terms’ 

3 hours ago, JBFC II said:

He's got to go, doesn't want to be here and he'll go on a free next summer. 

Let's try and make some money on him whilst we can

Couldn't agree more.

I like him, and I'd like him to stay, but if he can't sign a contract right now he needs to go, and ideally before the rest of the lads come back from holiday.

3 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Haven’t got time to listen to it unfortunately.

If somebody would be kind enough to share what was said, would be much appreciated.

You're not missing anything so far...

Potted version. Jay is looking at the possible deal in a positive light...but wants to play in the England Under 21 Tournament first. Much praise for Marlon. He likes to keep the same team wherever possible. They are looking at players in ALL positions, There is a need to produce better Football "in the box". Thats pretty much it so far

7 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Haven’t got time to listen to it unfortunately.

If somebody would be kind enough to share what was said, would be much appreciated.

DaSilva and his agent have a firm offer from us, ball in his court and he's mulling it over in a positive way. 

Johnson said Korey was a big miss for us last season, and with him out again for another 5 months, we could look to get in a similar player on loan or perm.

Said we were unlucky not to have scored more goals last season, hit the woodwork 19 times, more than any other club in the EFL.

Said our players don't find Weimann enough at times, and that his movement is quality. 

Need more 'class' and 'quality' to break teams down.

Couple of bids in for Eisa, club having a look at those options with the player (sounds like he's on the way out) 

Not sure yet on Vyner or Moore, club wants to have a look at them in Summer. 

Just now, bcfc01 said:

Sounds like Adelakun needs to do a lot more as well..

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Bids in for Eisa and sounds to me like he'll be going.

Well maybe we could have chucked them both out on loan in Jan. I don't get why this didn't occur. On their return if no improvement was seen then we can flog them.

By not loaning Eisa in January, then barring injury or similar his value would've depreciated. Not a good transfer it'd seem.

Adelakun was in limbo a bit because game time whether here or flourishing in League One may have pushed a tribunal fee up. Unless he's completely hopeless, a League One loan- then sell or try to integrate.

Few years younger than Eisa though isn't he?

I got in about 6.20pm- has he mentioned Kelly sale yet?

Archived