IGNORED

Lee Johnson on Radio Bristol

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

By not loaning Eisa in January, then barring injury or similar his value would've depreciated. Not a good transfer it'd seem.

Adelakun was in limbo a bit because game time whether here or flourishing in League One may have pushed a tribunal fee up. Unless he's completely hopeless, a League One loan- then sell or try to integrate.

Few years younger than Eisa though isn't he?

I got in about 6.20pm- has he mentioned Kelly sale yet?

Think the chat about Kelly deal is coming up

Kelly a CB 'long term'.

Clever from Bournemouth for getting in early ahead of the top 6, but thinks that Bournemouth could then be the springboard to a top 6 club essentially. 

Imagines that Ashton has secured a good sell on clause in the deal (like he doesn't know that)

Kelly is punching above his weight with his new bird.

5 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

We're after Kalas, but Lee a bit coy on it. We're hopeful but a tough one as he won't be cheap

Pay it boys. He’s important to us improving, and it’s not like we haven’t made money from sales in the recent times...

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Pay it boys. He’s important to us improving, and it’s not like we haven’t made money from sales in the recent times...

When kelly was the alternative cb option i was more in favour of using the money on a good striker rather than signing kalas,  but now we have a need for both.

3 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Get rid of Baker, use those wages and a bit more if need be for a player that will complete a defence capable of actually escaping this league.

A lot of people keep saying let’s get rid of Baker but he wont be going anywhere. He’s our highest paid player, he won’t get that elsewhere because of how injury prone he’s been since playing for us. 

34 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Well maybe we could have chucked them both out on loan in Jan. I don't get why this didn't occur. On their return if no improvement was seen then we can flog them.

Maybe I am wrong but my memory is LJ was open at the time about wanting to loan Eisa out. If so, I presume the reason it did not happen was because there were no suitable takers...

Archived