IGNORED

Lee Johnson Contract Talks EDIT : New 4 Year Deal Signed

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

This is just taken from Sound of the City from last night.  Well worth a listen if you haven't already.

I did, LJ was quite open wasn't he? Twentyman is a broadcasting mastermind around these parts also.

13 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Long contracts are dangerous and often regrettable in many working situations but especially in the unpredictable world of football.

Moyes 6 years and wasn't pardew given 8 year contract at newcastle at one point or am I making it up?

1 hour ago, Top Robin said:

Long contracts are dangerous and often regrettable in many working situations but especially in the unpredictable world of football.

Spot on, some fans seem to have very high expectations, dangerous in such a competitive League with such a fine margin between success and failure. Won’t take a lot for the boo boys to re-appear 

10 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Spot on, some fans seem to have very high expectations, dangerous in such a competitive League with such a fine margin between success and failure. Won’t take a lot for the boo boys to re-appear 

If I watch another season like I did at Ashton gate this year, won't be too impressed. 

But in such a competitive league as your rightly say, I think continuity is important. So welcome the news of an extension.

10 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

If I watch another season like I did at Ashton gate this year, won't be too impressed. 

But in such a competitive league as your rightly say, I think continuity is important. So welcome the news of an extension.

I think that’s as balanced as you’ll find. 

Archived