IGNORED

Lee Johnson Contract Talks EDIT : New 4 Year Deal Signed

Boooo!

No seriously doing a good job, I have gone from wanting him to succeed, calling for his head, then thinking he is the messiah, wanting him out again to thinking he is on verge of something special and that was just today?.

Hopefully less streaky and onwards and upwards. 

55 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

If I watch another season like I did at Ashton gate this year, won't be too impressed. 

But in such a competitive league as your rightly say, I think continuity is important. So welcome the news of an extension.

Away matches were far more enjoyable, in general.

3 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Good evening tommy!! hic burp I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

This place just wouldn’t be the same without Tommy and his totally random postings.

Luv it. 

Have to say I'm doing a robbored on this one, waiting for it to be announced by the club given the latest we heard a couple of days ago from LJ. Could easily just be media sources trying to put out an 'exclusive' after hearing LJ will be discussing a new contract.

5 minutes ago, Boston Red said:

I just get the feeling Steve Lansdown wants Lee Johnson to be the Bristol City manager forever and ever, for better or for worse

What possible reason would he have to keep Johnson if he wasn't doing well?

The reason he hasn't been sacked, and by all accounts is getting a new contract, is because he's doing a very good job.

2 hours ago, hodge said:

Have to say I'm doing a robbored on this one, waiting for it to be announced by the club given the latest we heard a couple of days ago from LJ. Could easily just be media sources trying to put out an 'exclusive' after hearing LJ will be discussing a new contract.

Agreed.

It's totally possible that they have it all agreed, even signed up, but want to announce Lam's contract today and Johnson's tomorrow (or Friday, or next week, or whenever they like), simply so that there is a big news story on each day. I am not worried in the slightest that Johnson won't be getting a new contract so just wait patiently for the club to announce it.

18 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Agreed.

It's totally possible that they have it all agreed, even signed up, but want to announce Lam's contract today and Johnson's tomorrow (or Friday, or next week, or whenever they like), simply so that there is a big news story on each day. I am not worried in the slightest that Johnson won't be getting a new contract so just wait patiently for the club to announce it.

Who is Lam?

Archived