IGNORED

Frank Lampard is new manager of Frank Lampard's Chelsea (Merged)

Leveller

I haven’t seen anything about this in here, but apparently the Mail (and others) are saying that Sarri is on the brink and Chelsea already want to replace him with Derby County’s Frank Lampard (to coin a phrase).

Now that would be a gamble.

That is Chelsea stupidity all over. I'm sure Derby fans will say I'm bitter but when watching them play they have absolutely no set style or philosophy, just individual talent that's seen them scrape through.

15 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I haven’t seen anything about this in here, but apparently the Mail (and others) are saying that Sarri is on the brink and Chelsea already want to replace him with Derby County’s Frank Lampard (to coin a phrase).

Sorry to be pedantic but isn't it Frank Lampard's Derby County's Frank Lampard? 

21 minutes ago, Unan said:

That is Chelsea stupidity all over. I'm sure Derby fans will say I'm bitter but when watching them play they have absolutely no set style or philosophy, just individual talent that's seen them scrape through.

Completely agree. Even when they beat Leeds last week it had nothing to do with tactics. Unless Lampard tactically made Leeds miss loads of chances! 

11 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Sorry to be pedantic but isn't it Frank Lampard's Derby County's Frank Lampard? 

But you cannot replace the Chelsea boss with "Frank Lampards Derby County" as that would be a whole team to replace a single manager.

34 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Press speculation to tempt people to buy their paper.

I must have missed Sarri leaving Chelski............

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

We have to have something to think about on our way to Lords on Saturday.

26 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Totally agree with the negative comments, the worst 'team' I saw down the Gate this season. No pattern, no structure, no fight, great attacking mids.

But they beat us 2-0. I thought they were quite decent, not the best, but one of the better teams.

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

Don’t think the EFL would allow it. Would mean FLDC would have to change their name. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Perhaps just overseas speculation but the rumour mill say he’s wanted by Juve. Nothing on official sites yet mate, but that’s where the Sarri leaving is coming from I believe. It’s probably on TalkSport tomorrow 

A mate of mine is a Chelsea supporter with season tickets for home, away and European matches. He said that a lot of people seem to want Sarri out and Lampard in but his view is that’s based upon sentiment only and not upon managerial/coaching capability. He wants FL there only when he’s ready to be Chelsea manager for an era, and not appointed too soon then just as quickly, sacked. He said that FL is a hero at Stamford Bridge and doesn’t want his reputation tarnished.

I get that because that’s exactly the way we all feel about LJ, isn’t it? ;)

42 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

A mate of mine is a Chelsea supporter with season tickets for home, away and European matches. He said that a lot of people seem to want Sarri out and Lampard in but his view is that’s based upon sentiment only and not upon managerial/coaching capability. He wants FL there only when he’s ready to be Chelsea manager for an era, and not appointed too soon then just as quickly, sacked. He said that FL is a hero at Stamford Bridge and doesn’t want his reputation tarnished.

I get that because that’s exactly the way we all feel about LJ, isn’t it? ;)

I can see the logic in Frank. If they have a transfer ban, you need someone to command the respect in the dressing room. They clearly don’t give a shiny about established managers, why not go for their former skipper. It could all go wrong a la Tinnion, but with Chelsea just needing someone to steady the dressing room first and foremost and him having a solid grounding of how to man manage those players, it does have a logic. I only say that because of the ban, but for that, they need a clear out and to replace like United. 

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

I can see the logic in Frank. If they have a transfer ban, you need someone to command the respect in the dressing room. They clearly don’t give a shiny about established managers, why not go for their former skipper. It could all go wrong a la Tinnion, but with Chelsea just needing someone to steady the dressing room first and foremost and him having a solid grounding of how to man manage those players, it does have a logic. I only say that because of the ban, but for that, they need a clear out and to replace like United. 

quite agree, but I suspect he'll only go if Chelsea are on a transfer ban and Villa beat Derby (wont be long before Derby are financially squeezed). If he mucks the Chels job up, no one can blame him. He's be in a "no lose" situation. 

Just now, RobintheRed Red said:

Sure they dont want lee johnson ??

If only their fans wouldn’t eat him alive and their players too; with the transfer ban, knowing they need to bring through youth; LJ has shown he can spot them, motivate them, coach them and kick them on. Playing devils advocate as he’d last like Hockaday at Leeds  

chelsea are really going to be hurt by this ban I think. They really need to bomb out some players to clear the toxicity, but they haven’t introduced young players enough to have a ‘second’ squad to keep them where they are. 

Bh the time the ban is lifted, they’re probably so far behind the other ‘big’ teams, the kids will be coming into their own and wanting out and they’ll really struggle to catch up. 

I see big problems for them. Good

1 hour ago, Super said:

Emma Hays has been linked.

Probably only by the BBC. So right on, and politically correct-up-their-own-assholes , it would be laughable if i weren't so totally sick of them .

And you and I have to pay for all this ******* nonsense

Man City won the domestic treble,  but dont forget , in the women's game it's already been done!!!!!  or so they kept telling us.

I hate the BBC, they are pathetic these days really they are

11 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Probably only by the BBC. So right on, and politically correct-up-their-own-assholes , it would be laughable if i weren't so totally sick of them .

And you and I have to pay for all this ******* nonsense

Man City won the domestic treble,  but dont forget , in the women's game it's already been done!!!!!  or so they kept telling us.

I hate the BBC, they are pathetic these days really they are

Triggered

2 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

He asked if you can cancel the milk and feed the cat.

Bugger , I’ve just remembered that I’m meant to have been feeding the neighbour’s cat during their three weeks in Thailand.

They’re due back Saturday.

He may have lost a bit of timber .

:gaah:

I may need to find a cat that looks like ‘ Sasha ‘ .

It’s one of those house cats that looks like it’s been chasing parked cars , a White Persian .

Ugly bugger .

Archived