IGNORED

Frank Lampard is new manager of Frank Lampard's Chelsea (Merged)

Leveller

4 minutes ago, Nibor said:

But how can he succeed at Chelsea?  I don't think Abramovich's expectations tie into reality.  They're light years behind Liverpool and Man City domestically and that was with Hazard, and they're further behind in Europe.  I wonder how they'll spend the Hazard money, my bet is on poorly - whether he goes there or not it won't be up to Lampard.

As I just said, time will tell.

On 21/05/2019 at 22:12, AppyDAZE said:

Probably only by the BBC. So right on, and politically correct-up-their-own-assholes , it would be laughable if i weren't so totally sick of them .

And you and I have to pay for all this ******* nonsense

Man City won the domestic treble,  but dont forget , in the women's game it's already been done!!!!!  or so they kept telling us.

I hate the BBC, they are pathetic these days really they are

Well said @AppyDAZE, couldn't agree more! :clap:

On 21/05/2019 at 22:12, AppyDAZE said:

Probably only by the BBC. So right on, and politically correct-up-their-own-assholes , it would be laughable if i weren't so totally sick of them .

And you and I have to pay for all this ******* nonsense

Man City won the domestic treble,  but dont forget , in the women's game it's already been done!!!!!  or so they kept telling us.

I hate the BBC, they are pathetic these days really they are

8 likes - 4  in favour of my comment , and why did you use the "Rovers" emoji?

Well low mate, well low

40 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

8 likes - 4  in favour of my comment , and why did you use the "Rovers" emoji?

Well low mate, well low

Your petulant response shows that I’ve upset you enough. I got two responses out of you as well unless you really were trying to argue with yourself, which let’s be honest wouldn’t be surprising to anybody here.

Too easy mate.

2 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

Your petulant response shows that I’ve upset you enough. I got two responses out of you as well unless you really were trying to argue with yourself, which let’s be honest wouldn’t be surprising to anybody here.

Too easy mate.

Takes more than some self-righteous eggplant from Cornwall to upset me, N-R

12 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

This reads like very well-written satire

then the sad bit is that it isn’t, and you actually think like that

oh dear 

Twice as many members moved to give a reaction to @AppyDAZE's post have agreed with him compared to those who showed they didn't.

You think he's 'sad' but the majority who care enough to give an opinion on what he said think he's right.

Not sure who's 'sad' here when someone of a minority opinion gets up on their high horse to attempt to belittle a poster who so many agree with.

But from where I'm sat it appears to be you.

Oh dear...... 

On 25/05/2019 at 14:57, havanatopia said:

Mel Morris reckons Lampard is a wizard because, and I quote, "His style of football has been fantastic.

A few on here reckon the opposite.

Who is right?

Mel Morris also thinks Pride Park is worth £80m.

The trouble is the EFL believes him!

20 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Twice as many members moved to give a reaction to @AppyDAZE's post have agreed with him compared to those who showed they didn't.

You think he's 'sad' but the majority who care enough to give an opinion on what he said think he's right.

Not sure who's 'sad' here when someone of a minority opinion gets up on their high horse to attempt to belittle a poster who so many agree with.

But from where I'm sat it appears to be you.

Oh dear...... 

Ha ha ha.

I was wondering when you would show up.

Glad that you're thinking of me. It's expensive to move to Bristol as a graduate so it's really kind of you to let me live rent free in your head.

Your continued infatuation with my presence on this forum really means a lot mate, can pop an autograph in the post if you like?

Strange one for me. Limped Derby in to the playoffs, which surely should have been the absolute minimum expectation for any coach there given their squad. 

Can’t see anything that he’s done to warrant being given such a massive job at this stage in his career, other than play for Chelsea of course. 

On 21/05/2019 at 18:00, Leveller said:

I haven’t seen anything about this in here, but apparently the Mail (and others) are saying that Sarri is on the brink and Chelsea already want to replace him with Derby County’s Frank Lampard (to coin a phrase).

Now that would be a gamble.

Yep.

On 21/05/2019 at 18:36, Robbored said:

Press speculation to tempt people to buy their paper.

I must have missed Sarri leaving Chelski............

.....!

4 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

They’ll miss top 6. Calling it now. 

I doubt top 6, but I think they'll struggle for top 4 though. 

I think due to the transfer ban, top 4 may be unrealistic, but as long as they have a reasonably good season and play a few of their academy lads, their fans will be over the moon. 

Just now, paul_fox said:

Fans are saying this season is a free pass for him. We'll see after a few months and if they're not doing too well 

I think it should be a free pass as long as they're top 6/7 most of the season, then I think he'd have done a good job. 

Also, whats with the profile picture? Do you support two clubs? Not allowed ?

16 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Fans are saying this season is a free pass for him. We'll see after a few months and if they're not doing too well 

The fans can say what they like, it’s Abramovich that pulls the strings. Legend or no, if they’re not fighting for the top 4 don’t be surprised if he’s another Chelsea one season manager. 

16 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

I think it should be a free pass as long as they're top 6/7 most of the season, then I think he'd have done a good job. 

Also, whats with the profile picture? Do you support two clubs? Not allowed ?

The pic is what this forum gave me when I signed up for some reason. I'll get round to changing it one day 

Archived