IGNORED

Frank Lampard is new manager of Frank Lampard's Chelsea (Merged)

Leveller

14 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Strange one for me. Limped Derby in to the playoffs, which surely should have been the absolute minimum expectation for any coach there given their squad. 

Can’t see anything that he’s done to warrant being given such a massive job at this stage in his career, other than play for Chelsea of course. 

Strange one. Our own LJ is more experienced than him.

13 hours ago, The Batman said:

Perfect appointment for them. Can't sign anyone. The young players will look up to him, the fans will give him plenty of leeway. Great relationship with the hierarchy. Only surprise so far is that they let dasilva go before he was appointed. Not that I am complaining. 

I listened to his news conference, based on that if I was a Chelsea fan, or a young Chelsea player hoping to see them field more youngsters then I'd be very disappointed as he certainly didn't give the impression that's what he intends to do.

6 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I listened to his news conference, based on that if I was a Chelsea fan, or a young Chelsea player hoping to see them field more youngsters then I'd be very disappointed as he certainly didn't give the impression that's what he intends to do.

Didnt hear it. Bit of a strange one then considering Chelsea's transfer ban. Unless he knows something we dont

32 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Didnt hear it. Bit of a strange one then considering Chelsea's transfer ban. Unless he knows something we dont

I can only assume that he has photos of Roman Abramavic in a VERY embarrassing and compromising position..! 

20 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sold Aina too- another good young impressive player to Torino, similar purchase with option to fee, fixed fee though they got more for him. Just 2 more to add to Salah, De Bruyne to name 2!

Indeed Salah and De Bruyne, proves beyond any shadow of a doubt they are not fit for purpose.

Archived