IGNORED

Niki

Red Army 75

21 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

I still feel the club might be looking for a better option with Niki a great back up and Max on loan to L1/Championship but if not, this is decent news

I’m thinking this too. Maybe a season long loan to be No1 and Nikki as back up. His injuries concern me and they aren’t going to improve the older he gets. If only he was a few years younger.

33 minutes ago, RedM said:

I’m thinking this too. Maybe a season long loan to be No1 and Nikki as back up. His injuries concern me and they aren’t going to improve the older he gets. If only he was a few years younger.

Wonder if Steffen will be available for loan as he won’t really get a look in Man City’s first team straight away

Spot on, trusted by defence, now need to complete making that defence secure with  Callas and JDS! Improve on midfield attack and support for FD then we could perhaps be consistent and achieve a push for the premiership! Would love to be one of the “in LJ we trust” brigade come May next season! Please please no player with 20 on the shirt - unless there is a second coming!??‍♀️

I’m hoping Niki doing a full pre-season will gear him up for a full season.

It does make you wonder why it’s only just announced?  When we had him on trial, it took a while get it over the line, perhaps he was waiting to see if any interest elsewhere.  Or maybe we were.

But very good news.

Archived