IGNORED

Annual Weston piss up

Topper 123

It’s my parents golden wedding this year and as they live in Devon chose to meet some family half way (ish) in Weston on Aug 3rd 

I told my Dad I was prepared to miss a home game as a really special occasion but warned him it could be Birmingham and potential carnage 

When is the first game of season? 

1 hour ago, Rossi the Robin said:

It’s my parents golden wedding this year and as they live in Devon chose to meet some family half way (ish) in Weston on Aug 3rd 

I told my Dad I was prepared to miss a home game as a really special occasion but warned him it could be Birmingham and potential carnage 

When is the first game of season

3 Aug 

City fans day out pre season drink Weston’s tavern in the town always a good day plenty of cider ,chat with fellow city fans about coming season ,live music and dj - food outdoor bbq -come down and wear your shirt with pride July 13 starts midday COYR 

10 minutes ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

I hope you all have a splendid time...i’ll be in North Wales at a wedding (my wife’s friend from uni) the wife is bridesmaid and i’ll Be busy looking after our 10 week old twins so can’t even have a beer!! ??‍♂️

would you be seeing quadrouple if you did have a pop?

I’ve not been before but a lot of the lads I go to football with go every year.

Incidentally, it’s my birthday this weekend and me, wife, kids and some extended family are staying a couple of nights in Brean........

Soooooooo.........who fancies an afternoon in Weston kids?”

1 hour ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

I hope you all have a splendid time...i’ll be in North Wales at a wedding (my wife’s friend from uni) the wife is bridesmaid and i’ll Be busy looking after our 10 week old twins so can’t even have a beer!! ??‍♂️

Have a drink, when you are looking after five you need one or two!

• Admin

For everyone coming down by train, as long as there are at least 3 of you remember to get groupsaver tickets

Also since last summer Weston now has ticket barriers to get off of the station (the bar is locked down in the middle) so you will need a ticket to get on and off the station

Like @Magger1 said above there will be great live music, the singer is really looking forward to tomorrow again, am sure he will play a bit of Wurzels once the cider is well and truly flowing

See you all at The Tavern Inn the Town

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

Sadly I can’t make it Phantom. Too short notice for me change my prior commitments on the bowls calendar. County match tomorrow pm and an all day tournament on Sunday.

I’d be interested next year for sure!

Another no show ?

• Admin

The sun is scorching down here already 

The bar is fully stocked 

Joe is raring to go 

See you all soon 

Anyone that's not met me before, come and say Hello, I'm the fat guy in the England/ Bristol City blue polo shirt.

Be good to put some more faces to names 

Archived