IGNORED

Hobbiton?

Pippintogg

I was going past AG this morning and saw LJ dressed in shorts and t-shirt pulling a cabin size suitcase toward the gate. Not enough to be packing his bags and going to one of the rumoured clubs but maybe camping out to see Rod tomorrow. ? If he doesn't live in Hobbiton any  idea where he actually lives? I know he had a nice place in Redland some years ago. 

house-2616607_1920.jpg

19 minutes ago, Pippintogg said:

I was going past AG this morning and saw LJ dressed in shorts and t-shirt pulling a cabin size suitcase toward the gate. Not enough to be packing his bags and going to one of the rumoured clubs but maybe camping out to see Rod tomorrow. ? If he doesn't live in Hobbiton any  idea where he actually lives? I know he had a nice place in Redland some years ago. 

house-2616607_1920.jpg

what a knob...…..

27 minutes ago, Pippintogg said:

house-2616607_1920.jpg

Get in the bin. 

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I'm certainly not going to tell someone who writes a post like that where little Lee and his family live.  Who knows what that might lead to.  He's already been forced to move once already.

And yet you still call him ‘little Lee’?

No hypocrisy there at all then...

On 21/05/2019 at 19:09, Pippintogg said:

house-2616607_1920.jpg

Is that you Tommy?

You been on the fall down juice again?

Surely this thread should be merged with "Ramblings from Sweden"!!!

Archived