IGNORED

Concerts at the Gate

daored

7 hours ago, New Dazzler said:

Me and Mrs ND have got 2 brilliant tickets for the big gig in Bristol on Wednesday, 2nd row back and overlooking the stage.  Really looking forward to this, although there may be a bit of trouble on the dancefloor!

https://www.stgeorgesbristol.co.uk/event/sophie-ellis-bextor-with-full-orchestra-and-band

Bad news mate - the gig may be off

She was found unconscious in a Madrid apartment last night owned by a French footballer.

Police believe its murder on Zidanes floor

The 3 members of Muse are not actually local boys. They formed the band at college in Teignmouth but they come from Cambridge, Stockport and Rotherham. They are by far one of the best live bands you’ll ever see. They put on an unbelievable spectacle. Can’t wait to see them again Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, jambodinho said:

The 3 members of Muse are not actually local boys. They formed the band at college in Teignmouth but they come from Cambridge, Stockport and Rotherham. They are by far one of the best live bands you’ll ever see. They put on an unbelievable spectacle. Can’t wait to see them again Wednesday. 

I saw Muse at Glastonbury, before having any idea who they were, or knew of hearing any of their songs. 

It was a spectacular show and they were really good live. 

25 minutes ago, generation1 said:

due to wife being rushed into hospital have 2 tickets available for Muse , they are in south stand and cost more than face value when bought anyone interested

Hope your wife recovers quickly and is home again soon. Regards and best wishes to you both. 

On 03/06/2019 at 12:30, New Dazzler said:

Me and Mrs ND have got 2 brilliant tickets for the big gig in Bristol on Wednesday, 2nd row back and overlooking the stage.  Really looking forward to this, although there may be a bit of trouble on the dancefloor!

https://www.stgeorgesbristol.co.uk/event/sophie-ellis-bextor-with-full-orchestra-and-band

Bruce Foxton's "From The Jam" are playing the same venue (St George's just off Park St) on Thursday,and doing an acoustic set of The Jam's back catalogue which I imagine would be brilliant, only a handful of tickets left though!

Having said all that, I think having the huge concerts at the gate is fantastic, don't really know much about Muse and their music though, but sounds like it will be a great gig.

Me and Mrs. Myol'man will see you there ND ?

• Admin
9 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Anyone know roughly what time to expect them to start on Weds? 8 ish?

@BRISTOL86 Won't be on before 9 I wouldn't imagine

Expect the stage times to be announced tomorrow - the last two at AG8 were confirmed on the actual day of the concert

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

@BRISTOL86 Won't be on before 9 I wouldn't imagine

Expect the stage times to be announced tomorrow - the last two at AG8 were confirmed on the actual day of the concert

Don’t they have a 10:30 curfew for the gate due to residential area? Set list from their previous shows looks much longer than 90 mins. I’d assumed that’s why the doors were so early for this venue compared to most. 

Plenty of photos and comments please people. I now have two people attending Muse who were at Take That, will be interesting to compare experiences. Yes a very different crowd I think, but searches, queuing, food etc should be similar.

• Admin
15 hours ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Anybody know what the situation is regarding taking bags in, what size etc?

FAO  @Roger Red Hat

What can I bring with me?

If it is necessary to bring a bag, ensure it is as small as possible.  Nothing larger than size A4 will be permitted. 

Suitable clothing in case of inclement weather.  Umbrellas will not be permitted inside the venue.

One bottle of water (500ml or smaller) in transparent plastic will be permitted, but these must be sealed on entry.

What should I NOT bring with me?

All bags will be searched on entry and anything larger than A4 size will not be permitted. The following is a list of prohibited items:

Glass, cans, bottles or thermos flasks of any kind

Flammable liquids and aerosols (including perfume, hairspray etc)

Laster pens/pointers

Laptops, Ipads, professional cameras/video equipment

Food and drink, unless for medicinal purposes

Umbrellas, signs, banners, flags, inflatables, selfie sticks

Air horns, whistles or other noise making devices

Knives or weapons, fireworks, confetti, glitter bombs or sprays

ORDER OF EVENTS

1:00pm - Ashton Road closure

3:00pm - Fan Village open

3:00pm - Official merchandise on sale in Fan Village

5:00pm - Hospitality open

5:00pm - Gates into stadium bowl open

6:00pm - Concert starts

10:30pm - Bars close

11:00pm - Concert finishes

Full details including travel arrangements are at

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2019-06-05/muse-at-ashton-gate-start-time-travel-advice-and-banned-items/

1 hour ago, Chessels Chick said:

Sound check just starting, sounds amazing from my garden! Can't wait for the real thing - tickets in Upper Lansdown so hopefully a great view of the stage show!

I'm on Smyth. It is gonna be one LOUD gig that's for sure! :trumpet:

Archived