IGNORED

Bath City new kit

Club and Country

Anyone able to do a mock up of that red kit with our badge/Dunder? BS have set the standard for our away kit/third kit now, got to be a better kit then we're making for others.

Side note anyone know how BS making kits could help financially for us? Could it help with regards to FFP for City or does it just make more money for Bristol Sport? @Mr Popodopolous @Davefevs either of your know?

7 minutes ago, hodge said:

Anyone able to do a mock up of that red kit with our badge/Dunder? BS have set the standard for our away kit/third kit now, got to be a better kit then we're making for others.

Side note anyone know how BS making kits could help financially for us? Could it help with regards to FFP for City or does it just make more money for Bristol Sport? @Mr Popodopolous @Davefevs either of your know?

Probably very little, but gives us greater control over design and supply chain (both very important).

There is a lot of stuff posted about how a player signing like Pogba will generate more than his fee and wages from shirt sales over the deal.  It’s complete rubbish.  So if a club like Man Utd don’t make tens of millions, City certainly won’t enough for it to be a huge factor.

So Bath City are getting into bed with us?  Well, makes sense to continue a good relationship with a local club.  Wonder if it would benefit us if Bath were a bit higher in the league rankings.

Imagine if Bath were a good League One club, would be a quality place to send our loan prospects.

Also, I do enjoy seeing the gradual expansion of Bristol Sport, the brand is growing, slowly but surely.

I really hope Bristol Sport becomes massive, I can see so much potential for it to do more for Bristol, and the South West region.

With SL at the helm, anything is possible.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Probably very little, but gives us greater control over design and supply chain (both very important).

There is a lot of stuff posted about how a player signing like Pogba will generate more than his fee and wages from shirt sales over the deal.  It’s complete rubbish.  So if a club like Man Utd don’t make tens of millions, City certainly won’t enough for it to be a huge factor.

Wasn't thinking millions, just whether it counted for us given its not our shirts

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Wasn't thinking millions, just whether it counted for us given its not our shirts

I don’t know whether BS manufacture them and sell them to BC to sell.  I suspect not, reckon it’ll be a BS thing.

Could it be that if we take on the making of kits for other clubs that we can get a better deal with our manufacturer? We must only do a relatively small order and by sending them more trade and doing a bigger run ( I do realise it will be different designs ) we can take an even bigger margin? 

23 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Imagine if Bath were a good League One club, would be a quality place to send our loan prospects.

We already send plenty of loanees there. Morton and Hinds were both there last season, plus we've just taken Cundy the other way permanently. Undoubtedly there is already a great relationship building.

33 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Why not?  A local manufacturer versus Nike using slave labour in Cambodia.  Bristol Sport is very much not Bristol City.

Probably because it will have Bristol on it. Is the kit made in the UK? 

1 hour ago, paul_fox said:

Yeah but Bristol sport is associated with us. 

Is it just the football teams and the bears that have Bristol sport kits or are there other teams/sports? 

The basketball lot must do too.  Bath must be the first club outside BS to though.

Archived